birthday 🎉

2 years later........

Door opens...

Mallika's pov

I'm back...like always from these 2 years....
I'm back again...to my room...no...to sumedh's room...

Like hell my life has been from these 2 years...means...I mallika sumedh....no correction needed...mallika ...only mallika
....is wandering from these 2 years in my thoughts...

Now like everyday one voice will come...oh shit!!!

Rekha-mallika beta khana... dinner taiyaar h!!!

Like everyday my reply...

M-mom...bhuk nhi h!!!

Like everyday...I'm gonna sleep...no correction needed...I'm not gonna sleep...

From the past years when I have shoot sumedh from than only......than ....I can't sleep...I had to take the peels....

When sumedh was there my stress was gone...but now 😔😔

I think...I guess no one knows this secret that why the hell I shoot sumedh...just for that revenge...no...
No....

I have married him for the revenge...for my mission...my mission has not been completed...

I had tried many times....but this vanraj now has...has made me his daughter...after sumedh's death...

I came rushing and told everyone that he slipped from the top..and Everyone trusted me....

Than I tried to find the evidence...but don't know why the hell!!!! Everytime...Rekha's mom health gone down...and my chance gone...but now...why I don't know I'm handling sumedh bussiness....

.....I'm carrying every responsibility of his.....

This vanraj is like treating me as his daughter...don't know why???
But he is not change....I think he is after my husband's bussiness.... literally my husband???

Whom I killed....no...no...

He insisted me many times to give sumedh's business to him...that's why I'm handling...

Taht day was the most...unlucky day of my life...I killed sumedh...I don't knoe I'm regretting it...

....I never had a plan to kill him....but that day after sid inform us about...trip over....

I got a call...

M-hello...

Kaun???

???-that doesn't matter...you have one option to save your bua...

M-my bua...
What that means...

???-try to find her but you have 3 hrs only after that you will get...but her body...

M-no...

???-you love her a lot na...

M-haa

???-so do as I say....
____go and shoot sumedh _____

M-kya???nhi aisa nhi kar sakti mai...nhi...

???_ok than prepare for the last rituals of your beloved bua..who lived you a lot done everything for you!!!

___________________________ ___________

So this was my sad story but no one cares...

I had literally forgotten to take the revenge.. I would took from him...bcoz he always cared and I think loved me!!!

But now it doesn't matter...I have stressed and depressed from inside... literally....like always...this silence...lolenliness in the room is killing me....
It's making me hollow from inside...