☯︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 15 ☯︎

☟︎︎𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎

☟︎︎𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ☟︎︎︎

♫︎ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ♫︎

"so you're holding the hostage in a storage room?" y/n asked hiroshi. he nodded and she let out a small laugh.

"what a coincidence that you're meeting the same fate as him" y/n opened up her pocket knife and held it against the mans neck. "if only you made a different  decision at some point in your life...none of this would be happening"

as she quickly slid the knife across his neck, sanzu walked up behind y/n. "you satisfied now?" he asked. she hummed in response before wiping her now bloodied knife on sanzu's shirt.

"what the fuck, y/n? i have places to be and i cant fucking walk around with blood on my shirt...people will think im a murderer" he whined. "and you're trying to tell me that you're not?"

he rolled his eyes before unbuttoning his shirt, making y/n kind of surprised before a smirk came to her lips. "if we were under different circumstances this could've went a different way" she mumbled before as she walked over to ran and kokonoi, leaving sanzu with a shocked facial expression

"you're a little sick up here dont you think, sweetheart?" ran asked as he placed his hand on top of y/n's head while she stood infront of him. "what makes you think that?".

ran's low lidded eyes made its way to hiroshi's bleeding out body in the middle of the floor as his acid infused wounds began to blister. "oh....but im not as bad as that pink-pigged druggie" y/n pointed to sanzu's figure making kokonoi laugh.

"like you didn't get high with me on your first mission" he quietly whispered to y/n. "sanzu can you call your men to take care of the body? its already starting to smell" kokonoi said as he walked out of the storage building.

sanzu got his phone out before making a call. y/n on the other hand, lightly grabbed ran's wrist, removing his hand from on top of her head. she then walked out as she said her goodbyes to everyone else.

"where are you going?" kokonoi asked. "back to headquarters..im tired" she admitted. kokonoi nodded before stopping her in her tracks once again.

"do you want me to drive you back?...its not safe for you to ride that back home when you're tired" he pointed to y/n's dirt bike. "so how will i get it back?"

"I'll handle that for you. come on" he unlocked to doors to his car and y/n shrugged before getting into the passenger's seat.

》○○○《

"thanks koko"

he nodded and y/n got out of the car before entering the tall building. as soon as she got to the top floor, she was met with kanji.

they passed shoulders while walking down the hallway but she heard him mumble something under his breath.

"this bitch again?"

"what was that?"

"you deaf or something?" he groaned, making y/n stop in her tracks. "y/n" she heard mikey call before she could say anything to kanji. she looked down the hall to see mikey leaning his back against the wall. he made a motion with his head as a way of calling y/n over.

silence engulfed she and kanji before y/n sighed and continued to walk foward towards mikey. "you got anything new?"

"the location is that other storage place a couple miles away from sanzu's" she said. mikey nodded and y/n continued her walk to her room and immediately threw herself onto the bed, eye's closing after a couple seconds.

》○○○《

y/n was woken up by her phone vibrating. "hello?"

"y/n, please help me...i cant take their torturing anymore" she heard that familiar voice mumble. her eyes widened and she immediately stood up.

"hikaru, I'll be there soon okay?" she said before changing out of her ripped up and bloodied dress and into a black t-shirt and sweats. it was quiet for a while until she heard a blood curdling scream come from the phone.

y/n's heart was pounding before she grabbed her keys to her dirt bike

"how will you be here when you have no idea where we are?" she heard ren chuckle. "lets just say a little pain can get anyone to talk" y/n immediately hung up the phone and ran to the elevator.

when she got into the elevator, she was met with kanji. "where the fuck are you going in the middle of the night?".

y/n didn't answer him and soon the door to the elevator opened and as she was about to walk out, she felt kanji grab her wrist a bit harshly. "let me go." she said bluntly.

his grip on her wrist got tighter and y/n took the gun from her waist befre shooting both of his thighs making his legs buckle and a groan errupted from him due to the pain. y/n took the gun from his waist before putting it in her own waistband.

she hurried to the exit before getting on her bike and immediately sped to the storage room where she was informed of.

》○○○《

walking up to the entrance, she slit the throats of both the guards. her heart began to race since she knew that just a couple seconds from a now, a massacre was going to take place.

 her heart began to race since she knew that just a couple seconds from a now, a massacre was going to take place

next chap might have a little bit of gore haha.....😈

anywaysss i hope u enjoyed and as always ily all <3