Part 4: Welcome to Gorillaz

Timeskip

Your pov

Three weeks has passed since Noodle arrived, everyday you and her would sit around in her room, writing song and play some melodies. Currently you were on the bus heading home from school, you were sitting with Rita.

Rita: "So Noodle is still at your place?"

Y/n: "Yeah, why?"

Rita: "Just surprised that she staying this long."

Y/n: "Same here, I'm surprised that she hasn't found the other band members and went back to Kong studios."

Rita: "So, if your not busy tonight want to go see a movie?"

Y/n: "I would Rita, but I'm helping Noodle with her album."

Rita: "Oh ok that's ok.."

The bus came to a stop and you looked out the window, you saw your street.

Y/n: "This is me, I'll see you tomorrow."

Rita"Ok, bye."

Noodle's pov

Noodle was in her room tinkering with some lyrics.

Noodle: "City's breaking down on a camel's back
They just have to go, 'cause they don't know wack
So while you fill the streets, it's appealing to see
You won't get out the county, 'cause you're damned and free."

Noodle heard something, she looked at the laptop to see a notification for a email. Noodle walked to the laptop too see who wrote her, she saw that it was Himawari.

Email: "Dear Noodle. I have managed to track down all your band mates. Russel Hobbs is in fact in Los Angeles, he is currently living with a man named Ike Turner. While Stewart Pot is working at a fun fair in Eastbourne. And Murdoc Nichols is captured in a Mexican prison... He should be very difficult to contact. I hope this information was helpful, thank you for your help in my village, your friend Himawari."

Noodle: "Finally! I now know where you guys are."

Noodle grabbed some papers and a pen.

Noodle: "Time to write some letters."

Your pov

You walked in to your house, the first thing you saw was Noodle sitting on the couch.

Y/n: "Hey Noodle, how's it going?"

Noodle stood up, you saw a huge smile on her face.

Noodle: "I have good news! I found them!"

Y/n: "You found 2-D, Russel, and Murdoc!"

Noodle nodded her head with glee.

Y/n: "That's so awesome Noodle!"

The moment you let those words out of your mouth, you realize Noodle has to go.

Y/n: "So... That's means you are going back to Kong."

Noodle: "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about something else."

Y/n: "Yeah?"

Noodle put her hands behind her back, and she began to bounce in place.

Noodle: "Would you like to join the band?"

You blankly stared at Noodle for a moment, then you cleaned out your ears because you thought you miss heard her.

Y/n: "Sorry Noodle, can you repeat that?"

Noodle laughed.

Noodle: "You heard right... Would you like to join Gorillaz?"