Chapter 6

He pushed me to the wall and pressed his lips to mine. A few minutes passed and he finally let go. I started gaping like a fish. He smirked at that and kissed me again, this time, a short one. I didn't want to let go but I had to. I let go and placed my hand on his chest, his hand on my waist. I let go and I walked away.

 I walked to the washroom and locked the door, I wasn't scared of last time's incident. I can't just rely on Liam for my survival, I had to learn to survive by myself. I walked around in a circle, tapping my foot. I didn't want to be the demon's pet anymore. He doesn't own me, I own myself.

 I go out the washroom and Liam seemed satisfied by it. He walks to the room and sits on the bed, waiting for me. No, I thought. I'm not giving in. When he realizes that I won't be in the room anytime soon, he walks up to me and cuffs my face into his palms and kisses me on my forehead. I free my face and kick in to enjoy his confused face. My feelings were so mixed up he couldn't even read my mind clearly. I smirk. Maybe I was being the demon myself, switching roles. I could see exactly what he was thinking. He forces me into a kiss and I bite his lips so hard that they started bleeding. He was speechless and I gave him the vampire stare, it felt good. He bit his lips and extracted the blood out.

 "What's wrong?" he asked. After using me as a pet, after keeping me prisoner, that's all he had to ask?

 I pull his shirt "What do you want?" I spat. He looked at me, his eyes used to be cold, but now they were hurt and sorrowful, almost making me feel guilty. Almost. I made an attempt to walk out the door but Liam closed it. I knew I couldn't fight him off like I fought his other pet, Hannah. It was worth a shot, I gave him a cold look and walked away. I was his pet all along I thought. So now it's time to switch roles. I walk into our room and waited for Liam, with a smirk on my face. Liam walks in, see's me, and avoids eye contact.

"Heyyy" I said. 

 He doesn't reply and tries to walk away from the room.  Was he embarrassed? 

 "That's not how you treat someone." I prompted. I walk up to him, face to face. 

Six more inches to press my lips on his, I noted 

 I kiss him gently and didn't let go even as he grappled. I kissed him till I couldn't hold my breath anymore. I let go for 2 seconds and touch my forehead to his. He not only seemed uncomfortable, but he also seemed helpless. I kiss him again, pushing him deeper into the room in the process.

All of a sudden, he seemed to enjoy it. He took a 180-degree turn and pushed me to the bed. He sat on my waist and kissed me harder. Then I pushed him off of me and walked towards him. He walked faster and the next thing I knew I was sitting on his lap, making out with the guy I hated most.

 He gently touched my chest, startling me. I resisted the urge the push his hands off of me. Then, he slowly pulled my jacket down. I only had a tank top on now. He didn't have his jacket on at the moment. He wore only a buttoned-down shirt. I slowly pulled away and started unbuttoning his shirt. He looked at my eyes and pushed back the hanging hair. 

 He kissed me after I was done unbuttoning and I slowly slid his shirt off, meaning to make him uncomfortable, his chest raw. He lay down on the bed, pulling me with him. I was laying on top of him now. 

He found the hem of the tank top and slid his hand under it. He hauled away and said, "If my upper body is raw, yours should be too."

Author's note:

Credits to:

                                                                                  natalie_cairo

I lost all hope in writing this story but she bought it back
Love yall <3