Prologue

Caius

Days began to slow. Fear has plagued many of my people. The threat of the Divine Fae Damien Baron has strengthened and his never ending acts of war has crumbled the nation. Baron being one of the thirteen Divine has granted him a great deal of power from our great Mother. A Divine being a Fae born with unnatural powers, far greater than a Elemental such as myself or any King or Queen alike. Born to promote peace and order. They are natural born leaders of many continents in the realm. Unfortunately with his gift of power manipulation, a dark gift if it must be said, has been used to absorb another Divine's gift. Which is a act of war.

It is time for us to stand up to the rogue Divine. To settle this with our swords and put an end to his terror. I am only a Lord of my region. Valtoria has been my family's home for thousands of years, ruling the land and maintaining its richness and prosperity. A favourable region on this continent, peacefully govern and to this day out of Barons sights to conquer and infect with his rule. I am the ruler of these lands. My family has done well in protecting its people from outsiders as we are one of the Elemental lines.
I am one of the most powerful Elemental of this age, I have been gifted with intense natural powers. The Mother herself blessed me with fire manipulation. No other Fae has matched such a gift which makes me the strongest and the most suitable candidate for the throne. Being from a bloodline of powerful fire Elementals no one has tried to seize my throne.
So I must put an end to Baron's reign and the fear he's provoked on my people.

There hasn't been a war in over fifty years. The last war was the battle for the Solar throne. Between two Divine Fae, Baron and King Kille Cavanna. The tension between the two Divines was fuelled over Kille's triplet sister, Darina.
If the rumours were true, Baron had pursued Darina for her potential claim to the Solar throne. A power play. To marry her and usurp her brothers throne.
Darina fell helplessly in-love with Baron which ultimately cost her the claim for her throne and her power and authority over the people of Illiros

No one has seen Darina for years. Only her Brothers Lord Troy and King Kille know her whereabouts. Some say she locks herself away in the Palace of Chaos. Where she lives the remainder of her immortal life in darkness and grief of loving a man who betrayed her.
She is who we need to defeat Baron. She knows him better than anyone in this cursed realm. The only person who can stop her past lover from killing and conquering this continent. After all, her rumoured gifts was so great and powerful. Unlike anything anyone has ever seen. She is the only other soul of the realm stronger than Baron.