Im hungry

*****

"Dan?" Phil asked in an innocent yet sexy voice.

"Yea lion?" I asked with a slightly husky voice. He came closer and sat on my lap, looking down at me with those bright blue orbs.

He placed his hand on my inner thigh.

"I'm hungry."He stated.

"Mmm, what for?"I asked while I placed my hand on his crotch.

"Mmm, I don't know really. I think they start with a 'D' and end with a 'N'." He inched closer to me, stopping for a second , then smashing his lips into mine, and I kissed back hungrily. I started to Palm him through his jeans, feeling his hard member. He moaned into my mouth, sending vibrations through the kiss.

I picked him up and carried him into my room. I slammed him onto his bed.

I hovered above him looking into his eyes.

"I have something I want to do to you, Daniel." He said with a slight smirk upon his plump lips.

"Hm? What would that be, Lion?"

He sat up, pushing me aside. He walked out of the room.

'What could he have in store for me?' I wondered.

He walked back into the room, completely naked, with a duffle bag I had never seen before.

He walked to me placing his hands on my chest, ripping off my shirt.

I stood up and pulled down my pants, causing my erection to pop up.

He sat the bag next to me and ripped it open, revealing brightly colored objects.

He picked up a bright pink set of furry cuffs and pushed me down into the bed. He forced the cuffs onto my wrists.

My dick rode up against the bed causing me to moan.

I heard a cap open and heard a squirt.

Lube.

Then I felt something inside me, I moaned in shock. I felt a vibration rub against my prostate, causing me to moan loudly.

"Ohh I almost forgot! The ring."
Oh god.
He flipped me over onto my back and put the ring around my shaft.

Phil pumped the vibrator inside me ,
making whine. He let go of the vibrator once he knew he found my prostate. It continually strummed against me making me moan in pleasure. He hovered above my tip, licking the slit. He took in all of me, I let out a moan that was filled with list and pleasure.

"Phil please! I want you!" I whined at him.

He sighed, standing up and pulling the vibrator out.

He opened the bottle of lube and rubbed it around his rock hard member.

He then lined himself up with my entrance and pushed in slowly.

"Ph-Oh-mm. G-go f-faster." I managed to stutter out.
He immediately slammed himself into me, making me grasp the duvet. He started to pump my cock.

I let out a loud moan, making Phil moan back at me.

"Phil I have to cum! " I managed to get out.

He sighed again, taking off the ring.

It took a couple more pumps until I released everywhere.

"Ohh Phil! Mmmmmm"I moaned.

Not far after I felt a warm liquid inside of me.
Phil moaned louder than I have ever heard him before.
He pulled out of me, leaving me empty.
He fell next to me.
"That was the best sex I have ever had with you!" He said between breaths.

"I know." Is all I managed to get out.