dan v.s phil

Summary: Phil beats Dan At mario cart
Warings - power bottom ! Dan, cursing , boyxboy, riding

" Damn it, Phil! " Dan yelled at his flatmate, Phil, who was currently beating him at Mario cart .
" what ? Is danny boy sad because , his boyfriend is beating him ?" Phil said slyly
" no, why would you think that.....
?" He mumbled.
"Just seems like your going to have a hissy fit because youre loosing to me."

"You want to see a hissy fit , phil?" Dan says, whilst pushing Phil against the couch behind them. He hungrily started to kiss the other man , pressing his hands against the others chest . His hands slowly start to go under Phils shirt , playing with his nipples .

The man underneath Dan let out a surprised gasp . Dan started striping for Phil. Teasingly taking off his wildcats t-shirt , then his pants , along with his boxers, making his erection spring free.

He slowly walker over to his boyfriend, sitting on the others lap.
The younger boy started grinding his hips into Phil's lap , gasping.

He took off phils pants and boxers.
Making his hard cock stand up onto his chest.

" I am going to ride you, slut. " dan spoke. Phil shakily nodded.

Dan lined himself up with phils cock , slowly sinking down onto it.
"Ahh fuck, phil. " He moaned.

Me moved up and down , bouncing on phils cock. The elder man started panting .
"Shit phil, ahh shit. Harder . slam your cock into me so fucking hard i cant walk for a week. "
Phil picked up his pace , slamming his dick into dans tight little hole.

"Youre so fucking tight dan " Phil said .
Dans only response was a loud moan .
"PHIL FUCK OH MY GOD " dan stared moaning. "I am about - to fucking come !"
Dan released his white streams onto phils pale chest, soon after , phil shot his load into dan.

"Oh fuck, that was-"
"Yeah."