Why you? || Rengoku Kyojuro letter ☁⚪

Why does everybody draw better than me? Why am I like this? Is better for me to stop draw and start do something real? Why does everybody congrats with the others and never me? Am I wrong? What is wrong with me? Am I really different from others? Am I like Giyuu? Is this the reason why he gives me comfort vibes? Why everywhere I go there is someone better than me?

Dear Kyojuro,
I'd really like to see you again. I haven't forget at all what Akaza have done to you, but I've been knowing his past... What a poor boy, if you two ad met in a different era you'd be certainly some sort of best friends. 
Ara ara, I'm again wondering about things that can't happen. It's been already a year since you died, and I haven't cured myself from sadness. Like, I've wrote to you some months ago that we've killed Kibutsuji, and now I'm here, sad, living with two guys, 'ya know, that's strange for me. I haven't stopped my work, drawing, but there, where I live whit Tomioka and Shinazugawa, there are a lot of great artists, and... They're better than me and I don't know why...
I want you to know that I really wanted to come in the place where you are, but Sanemi  stopped me... I want a real reason to commit seppuku sometimes, so I can arrive where you are.
Tomioka asked me to marry him... I don't know what to do, I love you Kyo, but you're dead, and he isn't, you obviously would rather that I marry him. Tanjiro said that I should try to talk to your brother, that would help me, he said...

That's not a long letter, because, I'm not in the mood at all to write to you, dear Kyo, but as soon as I will see you again, we'll marry like we where supposed to do, and I don't know if dead people could have babies, but maybe in the next life we'll see again and we'll fall in love again, and then we'll marry. With this trekking, I'm leaving you, stopping from doing these letters, why did I have to fall in love with you, Kyojuro Rengoku?

Goodbye, and rest in peace.
Love,
Y/n

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ sooo, that's some sort of a letter, what I was thing aboutIf you like it or you want some sort of one-shot write here☟˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Requests-

Okay, bye

Fubuki_girl