ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ

(Kiara is saying goodbye to the pogues because her parents are sending her off to boarding school.)
*ALSO NO CLEO IN THIS STORY

~
(Kiara's POV)
My parents had parked into the driveway of the chateau. I was lucky I was able to convince them to let me say goodbye to the pogues.

I dreaded this day and really didn't want to go through with any of it but I have no choice.

I asked everyone to meet up here so I could say goodbye, JJ has been kind of ignoring me. John B said it's just cause he's upset like the rest of us.

I walked up the steps and they were all inside in the pullout couch.
Pope was the first one to embrace me in a tight hug. He had tears in his eyes. Actually they all did except for JJ. Ouch.
"I'm gonna miss you Popey, the way you would surprise us all with your smart facts and brilliant plans. I'm even gonna miss the way you would try to interest me with dead people knowledge.
Love you oddball."
I have literally been here for 2 seconds and i'm already crying.
"I would give you a whole speech about how much I want you to stay but If I do I will literally tie you up here so your parents can't take you." I let out a giggle and have him one last hug.

Next was JB. He hugged me tighter than Pope and didn't let go.
"Kie, I wanna tell you how i'm sorry you sacrificed everything for me and now you're going to a boarding school because of me and their is nothing to do to stop it. As soon as you get out we're going to get you the best weed an- and the finest beer. Full pogue ya know. Fuck Kie i'm so sorry this is all my fault."
"Hey hey, look. No regrets." That was all I had to say to have him balling in my arms. He hugged me again.
Sarah practically had to push him off me.

I felt physical numb I was that upset. But somehow I was the one that was most positive. For the first time in my life. Sarah was practically loosing it right in front of me. It was as if she couldn't move. So I pulled her in. It was as if we were holding on for dear life. "Kiara please don't go. Don't leave me here with 3 guys." We laughed.
"I really don't want to."
"I don't want you to leave me."
"I don't want to leave you."
Then we pretty much fell to the floor our bodies were tired and sore from all the tears.
We found a little amount of strength to pull ourselves off the floor.

JJ. He was sitting on the couch looking at the floor. I couldn't tell if he was unfazed by this or hurting inside.

"J- don't get into a heap of fights cause I won't be here to clean up the wounds this time." Trying to make a joke but didn't work as their was no movement.

"JJ dude." John B tried to get him to do something.

He made eye contact with me. He stood up and hugged me like everyone did. "Hope the weeds good in boarding school." That's all he said. I'm not mad about it. Sometimes saying less means more.

"I love you guys." I was walking out the steps of the Chateau
"Love you"
"Love you"
"Love you"
"Love you"

I placed my hand on the car door.

"Kie WAIT!"
"J I have to g-"
"No wait."
I walked towards him. The rest of the pogues watching us from the porch.

"Don't you dare leave."
"I don't have a choice."
"Yes you do! Stay with me please."
"What do you mean me?"
"Don't leave. I know i'm a fuck up but I need you. I love everything about you. Whenever i'm with you I can't focus. So don't go. Cause what we have is irreplaceable. I'll never get my shit together, But I'll try to better. I promise no one is ever going to love you better. Please don't leave me. Just listen to me. All I want is you. I know Pogues can't mack on other pogues and that this is crazy stupid but it's worth it. I'd rather risk it all then have you leave without knowing I love you."

"KIARA GET YOUR ASS IN THE CAR"

I turned to the car but my eyes focused back on JJ as he grabbed me by the arm.

"Don't leave. You don't need to worry. Just stay here with me. I know I can be a mess but tell me you see. I know you've been thinking about us."

He moved away from me giving us some distance between us.

"Let your heart breathe. What do you want? I know you've been thinking about us. So just don't go, Stay with me forever. Please Kie I love you."

Before he could say another word I ran towards him and kissed him. I didn't let go and neither did he.

"I've always loved you JJ."

A/N:
Hi Welcome if your new here or if you've come from my other book no pogue on pogue macking welcome back.

Please let me now if you have any other requests!!!!!

love u guys <3