Why Her?

Sasha's POV:

I laid back on my bed in my hotel room. Thoughts just kept going through my mind. What if Bayley really likes Bianca? And they end up getting married. I'd be stuck with my crush on her while she's off on her honeymoon. What did Bianca have that I didn't? What made Bayley even want to date her? I was lost in my thoughts when I heard my phone ding.

Bayley: Hey, is everything okay?

I wanted to tell her, but I couldn't. It would ruin everything.

Me: Yeah, why?

Bayley: You rushed out earlier after I told you and Naomi about me and Bianca.

Me: I'm fine. Promise.

Bayley: Okay. Goodnight I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Me: Goodnight.

This was killing me. She knew something was wrong, but I couldn't tell her. Not now. Not ever. If her and Bianca are happy together then I don't want to be the reason they split up. I'd rather not be a homewrecker. Not in this lifetime. I was just so hurt by it. And I don't even know why! I knew Bayley was out of my league, but I always thought there may have been hope. But obviously, I was wrong. I was exhausted from work, so I got up and changed into a tank top and shorts. I turned off the light and walked to the bed. I checked my phone, nothing. Normally Bayley and I would keep each other up all night, but not tonight. And probably not any nights now. I just felt so empty. Knowing Bayley was with someone and that it wasn't me. We've been best friends forever. But, I guess that's just how it will have to stay. That's when I realized, I was in love with her. I was actually in love with Bayley.