𝗍𝗐𝗈

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|
Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

𝐃𝐀𝐘'𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐍|♐︎|Dᴀʏ'ɪᴀɴᴀ Aʟᴀʏᴀʜ Rʏᴀɴ

-

𝐈 held Nardo's hand in mines which so happened to be the one connected to the arm that was sat around my shoulders while he poured warm syrup on his waffles.

Ever since we left the party I've been under his warm embrace.

"How old y'all is tho?" Juju asked drinking from his bubbly sprite.

"The same age as you nigga. We went to the same high school." Nariyah said in a duh tone flicking him upside the head while Janai laughed.

Those two had sobered up in the car after they yelled along to multiple youngboy songs and cried about pink trolls trying to bit their nipples off.

"Quit fucking touching me." He crossed his arm across his body chocking her, pressing her head against the booth.

She bit her lip, holding his hand against her neck "Eat my ass Daddy." He scrunched his face up before discreetly nodding thinking nobody saw him.

Nardo released a chuckle like the others before licking over his plump ombré pink lips.

Cutting a piece of waffle he held the fork to my lips "Hmm." I jerked my head back even though I saw the fork coming.

"No, I'm good." I dismissed pushing the fork back.

"Say ahh." He opened his mouth wide demonstrating what he wanted me to do zooming the fork through the air, as if I was child.

I smacked my lips playfully mugging his handsome face "Mmtch. No bruh." I blushed before dropping my head down laughing.

Dropping the fork that still held the pancake he squeezed me in with his arm that was still wrapped around my shoulder, leaning his head down closer to mine laughing as well.

"Why youn want my pancake?" He joked with his calm voice "Nigga stop taking like you in a cigarette commercial." Bre mugged clutching an imaginary purse.

"Okay, BrElYn." Nardo snapped causing the boys to laugh. Brelyn is a cute name for a boy in my opinion, especially for him, it fits his baby face.