Chapter 11

NICO'S P.o.v
Bianca stared at me for a while. Then at Leo then back at me. " Y-you... You didn't have s-sex right?" I blushed and Leo stared at her speechless.

"B-Bianca! OF COURSE NOT!" I blushed more ,if that was even possible, and looked down." T-that's not the point..."

" Nico you know I'm okay with it." She smiled. "Leo, you remember what I said. Cause I will cut you in half and dance around you bones and blood." She was was walking towards Leo and now he was backed up into a corner.

"Bianca we're gonna be late. Please don't hurt him." I said. She looked at me and smiled.

"Leeets goo!" She happily said and skipped out the door. Leo was next to me now. I looked at him and he looked at me. He had a goofy grin and put an arm around my neck.

"Haha lets go Neeks." Both of us walked out together.

TIME SKIPZZZZ~ two monthsss!

It's been two months since me and Leo have been going out. And they have been the best two months of my life.

"Hola mi amor!" Leo walked into home room kissing my nose. "What's up chili dog" I looked at him. "What?" He simply said.

"Chili dog? What's up with that?"

"Uh... I don't know. Just go with the flow." Moving his hands like water. I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. "Did I hear my angel laugh?" I looked away, still laughing a little. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and the bell rang.

"Okay so we have a new student.... Yay.... Um this is Will. Will go sit in any available seat." A boy about 15(I looked it up ) walked in. He had blond shaggy hair and blue eyes. The boy walked towards the back and sat next to Leo. They exchanged a few words and laughed. I frowned.

"Leo...Leo!" I tried to get his attention. He turned around laughing a little.

"Yeah Neeks? You okay?" The bell rang and we both got up. He put an arm around me and we walked out of class together. Will jogged towards us.

"Hey! Leo right?" He asked Leo. Leo nodded. "Cool. So do you know where this class is?" He pointed to a class on his paper. Me and Leo leaned in.

"I-I have that class next." Will looked at me and smiled. We both waved at Leo and walked to the class.

SOLANGELO OR LEICO?