💚1💚

Past

Lee Hoseok Pov

'Just play it cool, Hoseok. It's just a new school. So what if you're transferring in at sixteen without a single friend here!' I weakly reasoned as I stood shakily at the school gates and eyed the massive doors of Bangtan Private High School. I watched as all the returning Bangtan students loiter around outside and reunite with their friends for the new school year and felt nauseous. 'It's okay, I can do this...' I gulped as I nervously fixed my lilac colored sweater and adjusted my white hat, taking in a deep breath as I psyched myself up to get this all over with.

"Are you new?" A deep voice said from behind me, a smile present in their tone but it did nothing for my frazzled nerves.

"HOLY FUCK!" I screeched, nearly jumping a foot into the air and startling the owner of that deep voice behind me. I whipped around to see the owner of that voice, an embarrassing apology already at the tip of my tongue but it swiftly melted away at the sight of the beauty in front of me. The most beautiful man stood before me with a look of concern on his pretty face. His beautifully soft peach color hair fell over his forehead and brushed over a pair of smoldering dragonesque eyes that sparkled like a thousand suns. His features were sharp yet plush in a way that gave way to the cutest set of deep dimples I've ever seen in my entire life as he smiled gently at me. I forgot how to speak as I stared at him in utter awe. The cutie in all oversized black clothes, blushed as he covered his mouth to laugh.

"Hellooo~ Is anyone in there? Why are you just staring at me?" He almost sang, looking away with pinked cheeks. My face grew hot when I caught on to the fact that I've been staring open mouthed at my gorgeous future boyfriend this entire time and it was making him feel self conscious. 'Ah, crap, this is definitely a weird first impression!' I shook myself out of self induced daze and smiled at him, offering him my hand to shake.

"Ah, yes, Hello! I'm Lee Hoseok and yes, I am new here." He grins as he takes my hand and shakes it, his deep dimples denting his cheeks.

"That's great and Welcome to Bangtan! My name is Kim Namjoon! Are you a freshman?" I scowled inwardly at the usual assumption about my short height and scrawny build, wishing that one day I could be as tall as Namjoon or at least a height that fit my age.

"Uhh no. I'm actually in my Junior year. I'm sixteen." I shrugged dejectedly, already sensing that this year I would be teased about my height yet again.

"Crap, I'm so sorry! I just thought- I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry." He stammered, apologizing profusely as he worked himself up. I placed my hands on his shoulders in a calming gesture and smiled cheerfully at him, letting him know that there were no hard feelings and he instantly calmed down with a relieved sigh.

"Woah, your smile is so bright!" He cutely giggles, flashing those gorgeous dimples again. 'Those things are going to be the death of me...'

"Thank you~" I grinned, chuckling along with him as he ducked his head to hide the small blush on his cheeks. "So....are you also a junior?" I asked, wanting to be friends with the peach haired beauty.

"No, I'm a senior." He replies nonchalantly as my eyes go wide at how friendly and casual I've been speaking to him.

"Ah! I'm sorry for speaking to you so informally, Sunbae-nim!" I bowed, offering my deepest apologies.

"Oh God's no, please stop! You're drawing attention! I'm the same age as you, so please cut it out!" He grabs my shoulders, pulling me upright as I frowned at him.