Big Brothers home.

I stretched as I walked off the plane, letting the morning rays of sun hit my tanned skin. (I don't know how an airport works so just go with it.) I head over to the luggage thing and pick up my bags. As I turn to head out of the airport I spot someone I wish to never see again.

"Hello son how are you doing?"

I look at my "father" and scoff.

"First don't call me son. I haven't been your son since I was four, and second why the fuck are you here? It's not like you even care about me?"

"Father" rolls his eyes.

"I obviously came to pick you up you brat! And don't talk to me like that, you need to respect your elders!"

I scoff again and step around him.

"I only respect people who have earned my respect. And you're not one of those people, so fuck off."

I walk out of the airport and spot my ride.

"Hey Auntie how are you doing?"

Mitsuki turns towards me and smiles.

"Hello Izuku it's amazing to see you again, we've all missed you, and I'm doing great, how about you dear?"

I smile as I finish walking to her and hug her.

"I'm great now that I'm back home, but ill feel even better once I see the three most important people in my life."

Auntie just chuckles as she lets me go and opens the car door for me.

"Well then hop in. I'll drive you to U.A. so you can see them."

I smile widely as I slide into the passenger seat.

"Thank you so much Auntie."

Auntie climbs into the driver's seat and starts the car.

"No problem Izuku."

Auntie then starts driving to U.A.
_________

At U.A.
_________

I press a button on the side of the entrance and wait for an answer.

"State your name and business here."

I chuckle when I hear Nezu speak but I answer honestly.

"I am General Izuku Midoriya from Japan Military and I'm here to see my brothers and boyfriend."

I hear a buzz as the gate starts to open.

"Please come to my office first. I would like to speak to you."

"Of course sir."

I walk through the gate and head inside and to principal Nezus office. When I get there I knock on the door.

"Come in."

I open the door and dodge a knife to the head. I step inside and shut the door behind me.

"Good Morning Principal Nezu."

I say as I bow.

"Good Morning to you as well. And no need to bow."

I smile as I stand up straight.

"So what did you want to talk about sir?"

I sit on a chair and decline Nezus offer of tea.

"Well I wanted to ask you a few questions if that's alright with you."

I nod my head.

"Okay so first question how old are you?"

I think for a second, trying to remember my age.

"I believe I'm twenty six sir."

Nezu nods.

"Okay, how long have you been in the Military?"

"Eight years sir."

"Why did you join the Military?"

"I was forced into joining the Military by my abusive father. I actually wanted to come here and become a hero but he wouldn't let me because I am quirkless."

Nezu nods and looks lost in thought.

"Who are you visiting?"

"My brothers Katsuki and Neito Bakugou, and my boyfriend Shouta Aizawa."

Nezu smirks at me.

"So you're the amazing boyfriend Mr. Aizawa is always talking about."

I blush at that but chuckle.

"Yep, I guess so."

Nezu nods and hands me a map.

"Well here you go. Your brothers should be in the cafeteria."

I stand up and bow.

"Thank you Principal Nezu."

Nezu just chuckles and waves me off so I leave his office and head down to the cafeteria.

When I get there I walk in and almost everyone turns to stare at me. I stop walking and look for Kat and Nei. When I spot them I walk over and stop right behind them. I gesture to the kids they're sitting with to be quiet. Thankfully they do.

I then lay a hand on one of their shoulders. I notice them flinch so I lean my head down so it's sitting in between theirs and I whisper to them.

"Big Brothers home."

I let them go and take a step back as they jump out of their seats Turn around and launch themselves into my arms. They burst into tears as we topple to the ground. I just sit on the ground comforting them, with them in my arms. They finally calm down after ten minutes of sobbing into my chest. When they were finished crying we all got up and they had me sit with them for the rest of lunch.

"So Kat, Nei, how have you two been?"

They look towards me and smile.

"We've been good Izu, but it's been absolutely boring and lonely at home without you."

I chuckle and pull both of them closer to me.

"Well you don't need to worry not cause I'm not going back, ever."

That both smile at me and I chuckle. Then Kat starts talking.

"So are you also visiting Sho?"

"Yea I'm going to surprise him during your class. And I have something I need to ask him as well."

Nei gasps.

"Are you going to ask him that question?!?"

I chuckle and smile.

"Yes Nei I'm going to ask him that question."

Both Nei and Kat brighten and start jumping in their seats while squealing. I chuckle again.

"Alright boys calm down, I'm going to need you to act normally while in class for me okay?"

Both boys calm down slightly and nod their heads rapidly. Just then the bell rings so I stand up and start heading back to Nezus office to wait for lessons to start.

"REMEMBER WHAT I SAID!!"

I then leave the cafeteria.