15

Lennox invited us to watch Neticia's dance competition at her university. He handed us a ticket first before  we proceeded. Marami ng tao stadium. Punuan na.  But him being a supportive the ticket is VIP standing. We all gather infront which we can see them fully. "You see Neticia?" its just a whisper but I heard it.  "Can't find," Dalton answered.  They both look around and even ask Laurence and Finer to look for Neticia.  Though he didn't ask me I still look for her.

"Excuse me,"

Only two words but I already recognize her voice. Tumangkad siya. She gain weight. Mas lalong nadepina ang ganda. Kung dati gandang ganda na ako sa kanya pero mas lalong gumanda siya ngayon. Hindi niya kami napansin dahil ang atensyon niya ay nakay Lennox lang.  "Love... " she said before kissing Lennox cheeks and hug him. "Hey.  I was looking for you." iniwas ko ang tingin  pero hindi nakalagpas ang ginawa nitong paghalik at pagyakap. I can feel the stare of Laurence and I saw how surprised Zander and Silver seeing Neticia with Lennox.  They glance at me but I remain looking in front.

Ito naman ang gusto ko diba?  I want to see her but not in this situation. The girl I love is now inlove with the man I know.

"Kinakabahan ako.."

"But I know you can do this.  Slay it."

"Pero kinakabahan ako," the first time I heard him Laugh.  "Just do your best. When you started own it." in my peripheral vision I saw how she surrender herself to Lennox.  They both hugging each other without minding us.  Laurence stand beside me to cover  up the two.  Too late for him.  I already saw it all. "Get a room guys!" Finer suddenly interrupted.  "Uy andyan pala kayo," and then Neticia laugh.  The saga of laughing continue. Rinig ko pa ang paglolokon ng tatlo at ang tawa. Years past and her laugh still the same.

"The fucking shit.  What a fucking plot twist." Zander murmured beside me.  I feel the stare of Silver but he remained silent. I know they pity me.   They know that I still love her.

"Gotta go. I love you."

"Goodluck.  Love you."

They also said  goodbye and just said thank you.  That's the time I look at her.  She is now running away from us. Minutes pass and the competition started. People are  kept cheering  and cheering.  And when their school called Lennox start to film the camere he brought? I didn't notice that he have that!

"GO! LAUREN!"

They are now cheering when they all started to dance.  She is at the center and happily dancing. The first time that I saw her dancing in the crowd. I can feel her happiness same with the man she love.  Lennox is now happily watching her while holding a camera.

During the duration of the dance his smiling.  Finer and Dalton keep teasing them until the dance end and when the winner announced. He excitedly clap his hand and excuse his self since he'll be going to the backstage. To wait for Neticia.

"Let's go.  May sarili na namang mundo ang dalawa. " Dalton laughed. We all follow him exited at the stadium and my attention still at the backstage thinking what they do.  Laurence tap my shoulder. "Let's go.  Hindi na sila sasabay satin." I just nodded. 'Cause truth to be told hindi na sila sumabay samin. Nalaman na lang namin na may date pala silang dalawa dahil sa posts ni Lennox.  He congratulated Neticia.  He even gave her a flower.  So, para sa kanya pala yung bulaklak kanina.

"Wow.  Shit.  Hindi ko alam na si Neticia pala yung tinutukoy niya.  The sorcerer is that!" Zander said. "Natameme ako.  Wala ako masabi."Silver second motion. Just like I imagine they both shock.  "You didn't told us,  Laurence!" pag-aatake nila sa natatawangsi Laurence.  "You didn't ask me, though."