• 10 :- first piece of mageblade •

~ ☁️ ~

"No wait Neal !"
Moony was about to grab his hand but he was too fast. She tranform in wolf and ran infront of him. He stopped because of her suddnely appearing infront of him as wolf. She again transform back in human.

"It's dangerous to go there alone. We have to prepare before we go there."
She said.

"But I have to save him."
Neal said.

"And I have to save the whole town."
Hansung said in between them.

"You are not the only one who have to save someone."
He continues.

"What do you mean ?"
Neal asked.

"I have to take place of my grand father and have to become next sword master. Our country is in danger. I have to save our country from evil and I think this is the actual start of my adventure."
Hansung said.

"Yes. This is the start of your adventure."
They all look at voice. It was fairy sojin.

"Hello. I'm fairy sojin. Nice to meet you all pretty people."
Sojin said and he sat on hansung's shoulder.

"Well... Sojin this is hana, she is a herbal doctor and she is here with me."
Hansung said and hana smile towards sojin.

"I know her."
Sojin smile at her.

"Ok ? This is minjae. He is magician and she is moony. She can transform in animals , birds and insects and he is Neal. We just save him from the plains , which is turned into jungle now."
Hansung said.

"Oh.. Well.. I am sojin and I appeared when I have something important to tell you all. For now , the plains is your first challenge. You have to go there and fight with him... The gatekeeper."
Sojin explained.

"The gatekeeper ? I had heard about him. He is made up of woods and is protecting something. I don't exactly know what is he protecting."
Neal said.

"Yes. You are right handsome."
Sojin wink at him.

"Can you explain us about it ?"
Hana asked.

"Yeah. Gatekeeper is made up of woods and he is not alone. Corruptor is helping him. Curropter have power of magic bolts and he can grow wide trees in a minute."
Sojin said.

"If you ask me , I would suggest you to not go alone to fight with them. Hansung have sword knowledge , so does Neal. So , It'll be better if you both fight with him. Moony would help you to distract gatekeeper and for Corruptor , minjae will boast your power up of magic bolt."
Sojin explained.

"Please don't get injured hana. You have to treat and heal them all after they came back."
Sojin patted her head with his small hands and she nodded at him.

"Alright. No-"

"What about Maan ? And my villagers ?"
Neal asked cutting sojin's words.

"Villagers are safe. You can say they are in deep sleep. I don't know whom are you talking about , I mean this person Maan, but evil has choose a man and had injected corruptor's power in him."
Sojin said.

"That means maan.."

"AAAAHHHHHHH"
They all listen a scream from outside.

"Wait I will check."
Moony said transforming in wolf and she ran out.

"Till then get ready to fight with the gatekeeper and corruptor."
Sojin said and all of them started getting ready.

*meanwhile*