Prologue

It was my 15th birthday celebration, and my mom and dad prepared for it to be grand because we had a lot of guests that came from the biggest fields of business in the country.

I am Kyle Andrei Mercedes, the youngest son of one of the world's largest manufacturers of luxury passenger cars, Mr. Anthony Jade Mercedes and Mrs. Cassandra Mercedes. When my mom was pregnant with me, they expected that it would be a girl, but it wasn't. It was still a boy, but I was different from my brothers because I am gay, and my mom and dad noticed it when I was young. Mom, Dad, and my two brothers accepted and loved me for who I am. Mom and I have much more time to bond with each other than with my two brothers because we have the same taste in different things like bags, clothes, shoes, and make-up.

I am in a hotel room together with my make-up artist and stylist were fixing my look because the celebration was about to start. When my brother, Felix John Mercedes, entered, he walked close to me and kissed my forehead. He was wearing a black suit with a swarovski crystal on it and a royal blue neck tie.

"Hey Bunso, how are you? "he asked.

"I'm good naman kuya."I answer and smile at him.

"You look handsome and beautiful at the same time". He said ang patted my head.

"Thank you kuya", tumayo ako at lumakad palapit sa kanya at niyakap.

"By the way, Bunso, Happy Birthday again, and look! I have a gift for you!" Kuya said.

"Oh my gosh! what is it kuya?"I asked with so much excitement.

"Just open it. " He said.

I started unboxing his gift for me and I was shocked because it was my favourite diamond Himalaya Birkin bag.

"Thank you so much, Kuya. I love you and you are the best. "

I hugged him and started mesmerizing the details of the bag. This is my dream bag, but mom doesn't want me to buy it because she reasons that it is too expensive. I know my mom. It does not matter to her what the price is, as long as she wants it and she will buy it. But I'm very grateful because my brother gave me this.

"By the way kuya, Where's Kuya Kevin? "I asked.

"He said he would be late, but I think he is on his
way na". He replied, and I just nodded.

"Oh siya iwan muna kita ah, see you later". He said,
and he kissed my forehead, and I watched him leave.

"Sir, magbihis na raw po kayo sabi ng mommy niyo magsisimula na raw po kasi yung celebration". My stylist said.

I started dressing up, and I'm wearing my custom-made body suit. The top is a baby blue puffy longsleeve pair with royal blue wide-legged pants and my favorite white Chanel boots.

As I watched myself in the mirror, I felt beautiful and handsome at the same time. My short, straight hair is styled in a brush-up style. I am skinny with a perfect body shape. That's why my outfit fit me well.
I was about to go out to go to the venue. but my kuya Kevin Louis Mercedes entered. He's wearing also a black suit with swarovski crystal same with kuya Felix.

"Bunso, I am sorry I am late. You know, I'm busy managing the company because dad and mom are busy preparing for this event". He said and kissed my forehead.

"No, kuya It's fine besides the event hasn't started yet". I reply and smile to show to him that is totally fine.

"Happy Birthday! Here is my gift to you". He greeted as he handed me a small box.

"What is it kuya?? " I ask in a confusing way. Kasi naman ang liit at parang luma na yung box.

"Open it".  He said with a grin on his face.