This chick is crayzee

Authors note: Hiye! I know I haven't made a new chapter in a while soz for that but I'm going to try to make a new one atleast 1 each week! ENJOY!

(Madison's POV)
"I'm scared" Braillee texted me "lol why?" I texted her back "cause of Chris" she responded
"Who honestly gives a fuck about Chris 😂" I told her

It's been about 2 months since he went missing. Authorities have been searching for a while now and everyone is kinda freaking out.

I haven't told anyone my theory yet I'm trying to get more evidence. But I feel like I have enough I have a text record from Willa's phone.
Willa: My plan is going perfectly I have him just where I want him.
Unknown number: you have the smoke?
Willa: hell yah
Unknown number: what about madison, she's gonna wanna know every detail to solve the mystery.
Willa: she basically hates Chris she could care less if he went missing
That's like sure-fire evidence, no way they won't believe me.
I was getting ready to send the evidence in the mail with the theory. There is no way they can ignore that. Suddenly my door slams open. Willa is standing there she rushed around my house and looks around.
"What are you doing you creep" I say to her as she searches my computer table. She eyes me looking like a crazy maniac. I accidentally drop my paper she looks at it, I quickly pic it up. "Give me that" she says trying to snatch it from me. She starts attacking me.

I then realize something I look down at her belly and see small kicks "Willa are you pregnant!" I say she pulls a gun out of her purse. My eyes Widen. "You are!!!" I say.
She points the gun and I run to the bathroom."
I jump out the window and start running. Gun shots nearly hit me. Once I get far away as possible before I pass out. I quickly pull out my almost dead phone and punch in 911. Someone picked up on the second ring with a perky voice and said "911. What's your emergency?"
(This was edited by Nalani747 so I give her full credit for that okay bye)