chapter 1

Mikey he just walk around the school with draken then see takemichi .

Mikey : ken-chin is that takemichi * I look at ken-chin then see him blush * hmm whatever * I drag ken-chin to takemichi .

Takemichi : oh Mikey what are you doing here and draken-kun * pov why is he here i only want to see Mikey even tho I love Hina but why I only want to see Mikey *

Mikey : I just walk around with ken-chin .

Draken :yea * look away *

Mikey : right I got to go I have to meet someone * blush and look at his phone *

I will do Hina cheat on takemichi and Mikey betrayal takemichi but you will know what will happen to Mikey is they go to the past 😏😏.

Takemichi : hmm Okey *see him blush and peek at the phone but then Mikey quickly put it down so take only see a little but he fell familiar * who that .

Mikey : no one gotten go * run away and go to his house pick some outfit to wear .

The clothes he wear .

Then ring ring

He look at the phone and see it Hina and he pick up

Hina : hey babe

Mikey : hey do you see the clothes I give you yet and wear it to our date .

Hina : Okey babe I already see it and it look so good and I already wear it

What she wear

Mikey : I will wait for you Infront of your house * Mikey he go to take a bike and ride to Hina house *

Hina : Okey babe ❤️ .

* Ring ring *

Hina: who

Mikey : it me

Hina : * hear Mikey voice and run down and open the door see Mikey knee down and show her the ring *

Mikey : will you marry me * smile * .

Hina : y yes yes * cry in happiness * .

I changed story a little there will no takemichiharem but takemichi still go to past and they all siblings .