Chapter 1

(I wanted to try a new writing style)

Obito pov

It was a busy day at work today I am the Department manager of the Uchiha company. I have been in a relationship with Hatake Kakashi for 5 years. I am a vampire but I do not need blood to survive. Contrary to popular beliefs Vampires do not need blood to survive we only need food any food. The myth that vampires needs blood to survive was started by my ex girlfriend Nohara Rin she cheated on me with a vampire hunter the very same one that killed my parents and the rest of the Uchihas. Currently there are only 5 Uchihas left including me well if the uchiha is attracted to men then the bottom in the relationship is able to give birth but you have to mark them and let them know you are a vampire because if you mark them when they do not know they might leave you and you can mark someone else again but it will take a long time.

Kakashi does not know I am a vampire so I plan on telling him tonight during our anniversary at home. Then suddenly Kakashi called me so I picked up the phone and said "Hey Kakashi!" then Kakashi said "Hey Obito what time will you be home tonight?" then I replied "Around 6:30 see you then!" then he said "Bye see you later! Don't be home late!" I replied "Okay love you bye!" he said "Love you too see you later bye" Then I ended the call. I left work just before 6:30 because  needed to buy a gift for Kakashi I bought flowers and assorted chocolates for Kakashi since it was our 5 year anniversary and the day I tell Kakashi that I am a vampire I hope he won't hate me and break up. 

(The Flowers and Assorted Chocolates)

After I got the flowers and the chocolates I went home and opened the door and said "I'm home Kakashi" and I looked to see Kakashi come up to me and he said

Kakashi pov

I was just chilling on the couch in the shared home me and Obito shared and he got home he said "I am Home Kakashi" then I went up to him and said "Hey Obito welcome home! I already made dinner your favorite!" Obito "Really?!Baked chicken?!" He said excitedly then I said "Yeah happy anniversary" Obito said "Yeah happy anniversary" we then ate dinner he already gave me my gift we both finished eating the baked chicken and talking about work and random things and he said he had something to tell me today I was worried because by tone of his voice he sounded sad after I had done the dishes I went inside the room  and saw him sitting on the bed looking worried and he did not seem to notice so I snapped him out by saying "I-I'm gonna cum" his reaction was priceless I was laughing my ass off like that He said

Third person pov   

After he was snapped out he said "Not funny bakashi" Kakashi said "Okay so what do you want to talk about?" Obito then said "Do you belive in vampires?" Kakashi said "Vampires aren't real" Obito "Okay so if I tell you my secret you won't hate me?" Kakashi "What is your secret unless you did not cheat on me or did something really bad I am fine" Obito "Kakashi I am older than you much older" Kakashi said "I am confused what are you talking about?" Obito said "Kakashi I am a vampire" Kakashi said "Obito are you ok or are you telling the truth?" Obito then said "I am telling the truth! Look!" Obito then shows his fangs to Kakashi and Kakashi got scared Kakashi said "Are you going to hurt me?!" Obito said "No I am not calm down" Kakashi said "Okay I will calm down but you have to explain" Obito "Okay I will explain"

TBC...........