I.

I woke up pretty early, because of my alarm of course. Since I am now trying to be healthy and all that I make myself get out of my bed. Taking of my pyjama shorts I put some underwear and workout clothes, a sports bra, sporty shorts and tie my hair in attempt of a ponytail.

Jogging down the stairs and getting into the living room I see my parents just preparing for our morning yoga routine. I quickly grab some yoga mat and put it next to mum's. Muttering a quick good morning and putting on some classical masterpiece we start our little family ritual.

I have a little brother but he is only six so we don't wake him up so early in the morning.It's around half past 4 am so.

My parents need to get to their jobs quite early so we get up at this ungodly hour, I mean it's good after I fully realize I am awake and not living in my dreams, but practising yoga as the first thing in the morning isnt the best choice.

After our workout my mum goes to have a quick shower since she leaves the earliest. She works in a hospital and her shift starts at 6 am, I know right why not at least at 8. But no, anyway she is a nurse and my dad he is a lawyer. I know it sounds pretty cliché, but they love what they do, even tho it can be sometimes stressful and time-taking they still manage to have for us.

since she is still in the shower I make my way back to my room and prepare my school books. today we have like 9 classes or so. I think I will not survive it today, anyways I have gums, they are my saviors.

as i go back to the living room now with my backpack I see mum already in her outfit ready for the day. but dad is no where to see, he is probably in the shower now. "sweetie, don't forget we have a dinner at Jimmy's today, ok?"

"yeah of course mum, but I am not sure if I know Jimmy?"

"don't worry, you will get to know him soon, he is a dear friend of mine" she says with a light chuckle. "anyway I got to go." she smiles at me and goes to the bathroom to give a kiss to dad. it might sound strange but they are still so in love with each other and the way they are passionate about our family moments makes me think I have the dream family.

i hear the front door close, that means mum left, and my dad was on his way too to the door already dressed. I don't get how are they so fast like it takes me a really long time to get ready and all.

i look at the clock and see it is 4:38. ok, so what pamela workout will it be today? i am feeling more like abs.

i am not sure for how long i will get up at such a hour and workout like I AM NOT MADE FOR THIS HELL. But since I wanna be that pinterest girl i need to pay some price.

after pamela's burning hell exercises i finally get into shower and then do my hygiene routine. I put some make-up on but not much since I AM NOT GOOD AT IT AT ALL. most of the time i am glad i managed to make my lashes look nice and not like spidey eyes. that is my biggest fear.

making my way over to my wardrobe i am not sure what to wear, like i need to look swag but i dont have most the things i want to wear. that means making some outfit out of the few thing i like. black pleaded mini skirt, some black top with bleached dragon and of course some nylons. then i try to make some good hairstyle but without luck so i settle at letting my hair down and hoping it doesnt look like i just woke up.

seeing it was 5:47 already i went to the kitchen and made some breakfast for my brother. I gotta wake him up at 6 or we will be late.

lately I noticed that yoga makes you happier i dont know how it works but it does, it makes me feel more energetic. since i havnt got anything else to do i scrolled on instagram and answered my best friend when i am gonna be in school and if i think her other friend will be a brat today or not. seeing it was 6 am i got up and went to wake up my brother.