Chapter 36. Needs

"Happy New Year." I wished him, my lips still against his.

"Happy New Year, Spence." Cooper replied, his lips brushed mine and then he kissed the top of my nose. "Shit, your foot!" Realization hit him quickly. "We need to get back. Get some ice on it or whatever. Right?"

"I'm fine, Coop." I laughed and he looked at me like I grew a second head.

"Like hell you are. What if you broke it?" He was getting jittery and went to kneel down to look at my ankle. "Let me see it." He demanded.

Before he was able to inspect my uninjured foot, I pulled him up by his arm. "Nothing's wrong with my foot, Coop. You stole my last kiss of the prior year so I stole your first of this one." I smiled and he frowned.

"You baited me?"

"Ugh. What's with everyone using that word?" I complained. "I lied. I mislead you. Tricked even. Why baited?" I asked.

"You stole my new years kiss." Cooper stated matter of factly.

I laughed a little and he laughed back. "I did." I spoke through a small giggle. "But don't worry. You go back in there and kiss your boyfriend like it's your first. I won't tell."

He stopped laughing and looked at me with a serious glare. "And you?" He asked. "You'll go back to Josh?"

I shook my head no. "I'm gonna catch an Uber. Or maybe just text Jessica and Luke. See if they're ready to head home and I'll catch a ride with them."

"Wait." Cooper protested. "You can't just leave me to deal with that prick." He was referring to Josh.

I took a step towards the exit of the stairwell and patted Cooper's chest with an open palm. "That's what friends are for, no?" I teased him. "Besides, I think Jeremy was looking for a three-way and better Josh than me. Am I right?" I patted his chest again and took a step out.

"Right." I heard Cooper say in a hushed mumbled.

"Night Coops. And Happy New Year. I love ya, Bud." I waved bye to him but didn't look back.

"You too Spence."

***

I wanted to stay with Cooper. I wanted to do more than just kiss him but he had a boyfriend and things have been good between us. If I stayed, nothing would have happened anyway and even if it did, sex just seemed to bring us drama. We were better off just friends.

The kiss though. I couldn't stop thinking about it. During the Uber ride home and as I sat in my bed, I could still feel his lips on mine. Would anyone ever make me feel the way he does when he kisses me? That look he held as he gazed into my eyes. A look I wanted to see as often as I could.

The more I thought about him, the hotter the room felt. I needed him but he wasn't here. I replayed the kiss in my mind and relished in the memory of having his body pressed so closely to mine. I felt my briefs tighten and my hand moved southward. I unbuttoned the top button of my jeans and then pulled at the zipper. I tugged at my pants and then sat up to grab the bottoms and yank them off.

Sitting on my desk, to my left, my laptop sat open inviting me to come play. I thought for a moment and then rushed to the back of my closet. I pulled out the bag I was looking for and dumped the contents out. On the back of a business card, held a username and password.

I grabbed the card, rushed over to my laptop and awoke the screen. I entered the website address and when the page loaded a large picture of Cooper and I appeared. Dare I say, we looked good. I then put in the username and password I was provided. Being one of their "models" I was given a lifetime membership to the site. I could watch all the straight boys they tricked till I was blue in the face but I was only interested in one video. The most popular on the site.

Pulling up the video and pressing play, I became nervous. What if I hated how I looked? What if this creeped me out?

"Please introduce yourselves."

"Um." Cooper looked like a deer in headlights but quickly snapped out of it. "My names Bruce."

The sound of his voice and the smile of his face calmed me down instantly.

"And this is my buddy, Robin."

My hand slid under the elastic of my briefs and I grabbed hold of my hardening shaft. 

What? A man has needs!