Day 1

Jake woke up with a idea at the top of his head but first he has to go to the market to get some food for him and his girlfriend, they take turns in getting food and going to the market. Jake went and brushed his teeth and skipped a shower because he had one before sleeping yesterday. As Jake was strolling though the house getting ready to go. Amber stops him and says

Amber: Hey Jake! Do I look fatter? *she stands in the mirror*
Jake: No not really , but I've got a really cool magic spell! * lying *
Amber: ok what it it!? * she turns around and her belly jiggles*

Jake spat out some random words and said that "you can now eat any thing you want with out gaining weight" her eyes sparkled up and sent him to get a bunch of fatty foods. Jake came back with sweets and chocolates and some weight gain powder he hid away from her for obvious reasons , and the second he got back she took the bag and started wolfing down the sweets too see if it worked. She started drinking all the fizzy drinks he got her and her belly started to swell up and a grin went on his face. He put the weight gain shake in the cupboard while she was stuffing her face realising he needs a excuse if she starts to get fat. He though of many but " you are just bulking " was at the top of his list. Jake unpacked the normal food and hid some chocolates. By the time she was done she was laying on the couch/sofa with her bulged belly out.

Amber:uhhhh... I though Hic- you said I wouldn't get fat.... URRPP-
Jake: yea I said that but for now you are just bulking and your not even fat.

*Jake sat on the sofa and gave her a drink weight gain shake*

Amber: what's Hic- this?
Jake: oh, a drink I made you. Cmon try it!

Amber started drinking and she likes it, she drank it all and later back to watch Tv with Jake.