ode to nature

Nature is the birds singing, nature is the home to many things.                                                                    Nature loves those who live within it.                                                                                                              Nature cherishes the life living within.                                                                                                                    Oh , nature why must you be so kind with your gentle sways and warm rays.                                     Oh, nature why must you be made the villain?                                                                                                  life living within, why must you ruin your parent,                                                                                               your parent that has the gentle sways and warm rays?                                                                                         Thank you nature for your kindness oh,                                                                                                          nature thank you for your loving rays that make earth alive. 

.

.

.

.

And that is it! thank you for reading please comment, I really do appreciate comments and corrections with my spelling.