2

Moons POV
I walked into the room to see sundrop swiftly jump up and hide his face.
"What happened?-" I said confusingly.
"U-um uh I-" He stuttered, it seemed like he was frightened? Or maybe sad.
"Um ok- anyways I have low battery so you need to watch the kids while I recharge," I exclaim to sun as he miserably walks down to the children. I watch as his sad expression quickly turns to a happy, cheerful face as he walks down to the arts and crafts.
I look away as I speedily stand myself in the charging station, pressing the button 'power off' which was planted on my stomach.

Sundrops pov
As I get to the arts and crafts station, I can see some new faces, some new children starting at me in confusion.
"Hello everyone! I see that there are some new friends! My name is sundrop, but you can call me sun if you want !" I cheerfully make my way to a beanbag slumped on the floor near the arts and crafts table.

*About 30minutes later*

A few minutes later I watch as some older kids, about 13-15 age, walk into the daycare with a mischievous smile on their faces.
"H-hello! My name is sundrop, but u can call me sun." I cautiously say as one of the taller kids laughs. "Nobody even asked you so shut up, you stupid sun!" I stare, panicked as the average-high kid grabs a metal rod from behind their back and raises it to my face. "H-hey! new friend, don't do that! That's against the rules-" I watch in fear as he struck a hit onto my face, making me shout " NO! STOP! NEW FRIEND!" suddenly, my vision blurs and I see black "N-no! lights–on.."

Moon drops pov

My power has finally charged to 65%, which should at least last me the rest of the day. I pressed the large button, power on. As I was walking to the play area, I saw 5 older kids huddled around sundrop, the average height one was — BEATING HIM WITH A METAL STICK?!
"N-no! Light –on..." sunny finally says as his eyes flicker, shutting his system down. I rush towards the lights, shutting them down, the younger children were asleep by now so it wouldn't matter. The kids expressions soon change to shock.
"Naughty boys, your past your bedtime, Naughty children should be punished." that should scare them off.
"Oh sh-:;!" I heard one of them say as they stumble to the entrance of the daycare.
I switch back on the lights and rush to sunny.
"Sunny! A-are you okay?!?" I pick him up bridal style as I check the large clock on the wall. About 25 minutes until the children wake up, that should give me enough time to take sun to Monty, I heard he was good with repairs. As I headed to 'Monty gator golf, I realise that a small child, about 10 maybe, with brown messy hair and a blue t-shirt, standing with the main animatronic's. I rush into the golf course as they looked at me in horror.
"M-MONTY HELP! SUN WAS ATTACKED IN THE DAYCARE!" I quickly exclaimed.
"Woah-! Looks like a lot of damage was near his eyes- this will take me a few minutes. Just sit over there with the others." Monty carefully examines sun and gets up to get tools.

Sometime later, Monty calls me into the room where he was fixing sundrop. "Okay I will turn him on but his eyes had a lot of breakages so I had to replace them with his spare ones."Monty presses the 'power on' button and surely enough, sun rises (get it? No? okay-) and hugs me.
"M-Moon! I missed you!" he cries and kisses me on the cheek.
I felt my face heat up so I looked away. "Sun! Are you okay?! Some dumb children were being mean- and they hurt you!" I say as he pulls me down (because I was taller than him) and kisses me on the lips. I melted into the kiss, his lips were so soft like a pillow and he tasted like vanilla. I saw his face suddenly heat up so much you could mistake him for a tomato. We pulled away as sweat dripped from our lips, leaving us redder than strawberry.
"W-we need to go to the children. They are being picked up in 5 minutes-" I say as sun thanks Monty, who was standing in pure shock, and we leave to go to the daycare.

The children were being picked up by their parents, who were thanking us for our service and leaving.
I lay back on the lounge as sun finally sits down next to me.
"That was the last children gone-" he says.
"Why are you so disappointed? Do u want a cuddle ?" I say to tease him as his face heats up. I felt bad so I pulled him in and hugged him. Our eyes suddenly fell heavy and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

______________
This was a long chapter :00 tysm for the person who helped me make this chapter! I forgot who they were but they were in my last comment section
And - turns out it was just a headache - it was covid so - yeah :I
898 words!! Yay