[CHAPTER 1.5]

They thought of me as a lab rat

I never got to see the day light, I never got to experience a normal life, all because I was 'unique'.

All I ever saw was a white padded room, it felt like I was going to go insane, but I never did. Somehow, I managed to hold onto my mentality.

The clothes they provided were very tight, they haven't given me with new clothes in a while. It's like they want me to be uncomfortable.

I'm thinking of escaping this hell.

.

.

.

The only thing I could hear was screaming...

That screaming was from other 'monsters', sitting besides me, getting dosed with the facilities new monster-killing substance: Venom.

They exploded from the inside out.

I was lucky, the green, gooey substance didn't affect me, leaving the scientists baffled.

.

.

.

It hurt.

I was nothing but a head.

I couldn't do anything but watch as my body was stabbed with different items, each with the special green substance, to no effect.

One of the scientists walked up to me and stabbed me directly in the eye, I screamed as my head started to bubble.

But it stopped.

.

.

.

They shot me with a shotgun, nothing happened.

.

.

.

I was tied to a wall, unable to move a muscle, they kept on stabbing me with substances, upon closer look it was... monster blood...

They kept on injecting me.

It didn't hurt, but I could feel the liquid running throughout my body.

They then stabbed and injected me with venom.

My body bubbled and exploded.

But my head just didn't.

The scientists looked into my eyes in confusion.

They were turning a crimson red, I couldn't tell it was happening.

.

.

.

A few hours has passed, my body still hasn't regenerated, I fear I might need a new body. I was starting to like my old one, too...

.

.

.

A couple of days has passed, my body had finally regenerated, turns out the substance completely destroyed my cell structure. But, I couldn't be killed from the substance, not even I knew why, it was like I had some sort of resistance.

.

.

.

I bled.

My body has begun to work like a normal human's body.

I could bleed, I could feel my heart beats.

It was strange.

So strange.

.

.

.

They are trying to get rid of me.

What did I ever do?