20.

{Thomas pov}

'So?? Do you want her back?????'

'N-no.. i don't want her back.. i i...'

'Then what????'

'I just...'

*24hours before*

{Biannca's pov} *the next day*

It's the next day and thomas is still acting weird and i think i know what it is.. because when i bring eve up his eyes are starting shine like twinkly eyes

'Thommy??..'

'Yes my love..'

'You're gonna tell me what's wrong?? Cause you didn't tell me yesterday..and..'

'Baby there is nothing wrong.. i am fine.. okay??'

'Thommy.. come on now... '

'I am fine babe really'

*and he gets out of bed*

~later that day~

{Biannca's pov}

Ughhh he still doesn't want to tell me.. i mean is he in love with eve again??? Cause that's what i am thinking right now i mean.. ughh maybe i should just call her??...

'h-hi B..'

Omg she is crying.. not good...

'Hey what's wrong??'

'N-nothing.. i am just having a bad day that's all..'

'You sure?? Is everything okay between you and damiano???'

'Y-yeah... why??'

'Becausee your crying.. and i can hear damiano yelling down stairs...'

'W-well.. he found out... ab-about me and ethan..and uhm... no he uhm... is very mad at me..'

'i get that.. but how did he find out??'

'I got a text from ethan.. and after that hell broke lose...'

'Okay.. uhm eve.. maybe you should go talk to him ??'

'n-no... h-he... is very mad now... i.. '

'Eve come on.. sorry for saying this but girl you have done this wayy to many times.. i mean way to many freaking times and i think you should work on this problem because other wise you'll lose damiano to eve and you don't want that..'

'I  know i know i know.... it's just.. that i can't resist ethan.. he is to.. handsome..'

'Ugh bestie that's not an excuse..'

'I knowww... but how i am i going to work this shit out...'

'Just go talk to him.. and uhm before we hang up.. can i ask you something..'

'Yeah always..'

'Does thomas still have feellings for you???'

'Uhm no?? He doesn't..'

'Did he tell you that??'

'Not in so many words but i think he doesn't why???'

'Uhmm he is been acting weird lately.. and he has those twinkly eyes when your name comes up..'

'Okay??! Weird uou sh-.'

'Ask him i know!'

'Sorry b..'

'It's okay E now go talk to damiano..'

'Sure i'll.. byeee'

'Byeee'

*and they hang up*

~time skip~ ~11pm~

{Thomas pov}

It's eleven pm and me and biannca are about to go to bed when she starts again with asking why i am acting weird these past few days.. i mean i alrwady told her i am fine and good and stuff be she won't stop asking and it's getting i don't wanna say annoying but on the other hand i want to...

'honey  i already said i am fine now can you please shut up about it!..'

'Hey! Iam not the one who's in love with an ex again!'

'What???? You mean i am in love with eve??? No..'

'Do you want her back???'

'What?? Honey what??? The hell are you talking about???!'

'So?? Do you want her back?????'

'N-no.. i don't want her back.. i i...'

'Then what????'

'I just... miss her.. sometimes.. okay.. i've said it.. and maybe just maybee i had some feellings for her but they are gone now.. because i saw how happy she is and was with damiano so yeah.. that's why i didn't wanted to tell you..'

'thomas...'

'What??'

'do you even love me???'

'What?? Babe ofcourse i love you.. you're my whole world .. you mean everything to me.. i love you more than anyone. .. your so speical for me..babe i am so crazy and madly in lobe with you..so don't even think of having any doubts about that you hear me??'

*he says while he lifs her chin up with his hand*

'Yeah...'

'Good..now.. i wanna...uhmm...'

'What??'

*and he awnsers to kiss her*

'Ohh...'

'Yeah...'

*and they start kissing again*

~you know what happens~

~~~~~

Allrightt another chapter! Enjoy!and see youu soonn😘😘😘