Zero

𝟬花 P H O T O 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼 <✔︎>

𝟬 P H O T O
𝗛𝗮𝗿𝘀𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼 <✔︎>

Flowers outside of a fast food restaurant danced with the wind. People going in and out of the restaurant, the sun shining brightly onto the buildings."You know if you keep staring at them they'll eventually notice. And he might think you're a stalker or something." Takuya said sipping on his soda.

"You wish she was you huh?!" Yamagishi stated looking at Takemichi with a smug look on his face. "No now stop, I'll get over him... soon..." Takemichi replied chewing on his straw, unintentionally makeing his friends think he was gonna break the straw or something.

He watched as Shiba Yuzuha and Mitsuya Takashi were hanging out at the fast food place takemichi and his friends were also eating. Yuzuhas smile shining brighter than the sun, her laugh being gentle and soft her voice sounding smooth and confident yet angelic.

Just then He felt a poke at his cheek and saw atsushi at the other side of it, "sure~ but that longing look on your face says otherwise." Atsushi mocked takeing his finger from Takemichis cheek.

"I will get over him ok!" Takemichi slightly yelled kicking Atsushi from under the table, soon after he spaced out a little while drinking his shake. 'I wish he loved me back but he like no loves her...'

"They fit together like puzzle peices." Takuya exsplained also looking at them snapping Takemichi into reality, the reality were he loves someone who only sees him as a friend or what you would call one sided love. "Stop rubbing salt into the wound." Makoto said eating a fry looking over at Takemichi with pity.

"No offensive takemichi but they do look cute together." Atsushi said joining the rest in annoying the blonde even more than he was before. He snapped his neck over to Atsushi a scary look on his face.

Takemichi heard the sweet and deep laughter from mitsuya, he glanced at the pair that looked like they were made for eachother. Takemichi Knows he has to move on and laugh it off but its hard when he's been crushing on mitsuya for years now.

"You guys aren't making moving on any easier." Takemichi glared at the three. He went back to staring at them while spacing out he knew it was creepy but they seemed to be so caught up in eachother they didn't notice, when suddenly he got nudged by Yamagishi makeing him jump ever slightly.

"Stop staring at them!! We don't wanna have to comfort you when you get all heart broken and shit!! Thats a hassle!" Yamagishi said making Takemichi more annoyed, he was honestly thinking of ditching them so they have to pay but at the same time he would feel to guilty and come back in a matter of a few minutes.

"You gotta let go dude." Makoto sighed drinking his soda looking at his dear friend who had the sadest look on his face, it made his heart melt into a puddle of guilt and sadness. "Your right..." Takemichi muttered poking around with his food his face distorting from frustrated to pure sadness.

Takemichi took a look at the pair laughing and having fun like a couple. He sighed and tried to smile at his friends but it just looked sad and forced. Soon after it shrank as he looked down at his food and began to eat again.

He wants to let go and laugh about it with his friends but he can't for some reason,his heart still loves Mitsuya even though his mind doesn't want to anymore. Kinda like a fight or flight response, his heart wants to stay loving Mitsuya even if Takemichi or his friends get hurt, while his brain is telling him to move on so no one gets hurt especially Takemichi.

Most people want to be loved by their crush or want to have a relationship with them, but Takemichi was fine with loving him from afar. Despite this it still hurt to see him with someone else thats not him.

"I don't understand what you see in him honestly." Takuya exsplained taking a bite of his burger glancing at Mitsuya curiousity settling in his eyes.

"I mean if he rejects you it wont be a surprise but, i don't understand why he's liked by like everyone." Yamagishi said while eating his fries, Takemichi muttered a quite 'ew' and told Yamagishi to not talk with food in his mouth.

"Maybe because he's nice?" Atsushi answered thinking hard, he knows Mitsuyas what the girls call 'husband material' but really what else does he have that they like so much. "Maybe they think he's cute?" Makoto questioned also thinking hard on what the girls like so much about him he was average other than his hair and piercings.

"oh! Remember hinata Tachibana, that annoying fan girl?" Yamagishi asked confusing the other. They had been talking about Mitsuya not Hinata, Takemichi nodded confused on why Yamagishi asked about her when they all disliked her.

"Apparently shes transferring to our school." Yamagishi said shoking the others. "Thats a shame, shes pretty annoying." Makoto replied while the others agreed by either nodding or saying 'yea'.

"Doesn't she have a beauty mark like you takemichi?" Atsushi asked looking at Takemichis cheek that held the beauty mark that the girls squealed about when they see him."yea but hers is on her chin. And it's more of a mole." Takemichi replied pointing to his beauty mark on his cheek then to his chin.

Hinata Tachibana was her name she was an annoying fan girl for Takemichi. But Takemichi couldn't do anything about it no matter how much he tried. But it all ended when they got to highschool she went to a different school than takemichi thankfully.

"Anyway! Takemichi listen it may be hard but you gotta let go! You gotta cry about it so you can move on without getting hurt!" Atsushi explained, followed by him drinking his soda loudly.

"I know..." Takemichi sulked playing with his staw. Takemichi opened his phone and put on his slowed and reverbed songs in the playlist he organized. He rested his cheek as he stared at mitsuya and yuzuha. Falling in love is easy and fun but leting go of them is hard and sad.

Yuzuha is so perfect, she's kind, fun,cheerful but can be serious not to mention she's beautiful and can fight. Mitsuya was kind,handsome, he can cook, he's good with kids basically husband/boyfriend/friend material you name it. They fit together so nicely its impossible to think there not in a relationship. And thats what Takemichi hated about them.

Sorry for slow updates.

Koyukiflowers