Two

𝟮花 P H O T O𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 <✔︎>

𝟮 P H O T O
𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 <✔︎>

Birds chirped the setting sun making a beautiful sunset. Wind swirling leaves and making flowers dance, japan settling down into a calming and comforting bliss. " Im quarting yuzuha." Mitsuya said a light blush on his cheeks.

Takemichis heart ached, he knew this was coming and tried to mentally prepare but the walls he built around his heart broke apart and crumbled. He smiled at mitsuya " Thats great dude!" Takemichi said patting mitsuyas shoulder encouragingly.

" So are you starting or planning to?" Takemichi asked " starting tomorrow! I'll be getting her the basics for out first date." Mitsuya exsplained smiling calmly.

Takemichi stared at the ceiling thinking until he remembered to ask mitsuya about his gang friends. It would be a good distraction from the pain and jealousy that filled him.

" Hey mitsuya i heard you're in a gang. I was wondering if i could meet your gang friends! I- If thats ok with you...!" Takemichi stutered at the end a little, anxiously waiting for a reply.

" Sure I'll call them over." Mitsuya said already on his phone about to call them. Takemichi was now rethinking his decision. Scary tough guys are going to come here because takemichi wanted to meet them.

It sounds scary if you ask takemichi, he was about to tell mitsuya it was ok and he didn't need to meet them but mitsuya was already done with the call.

It was silent for about 10 minutes it wasn't uncomfortable they were just hanging about, mitsuya was comfortable and calm. Takemichi on the other hand was texting atsushi rapidly about what he should do when the doorbell rang.

Takemichi paled his worst fear just came true, they were here. Mitsuya walked out the room and downstairs, let them in, a minute or two later the door to mitsuyas room opened again revealing takemichi on his bed.

Takemichi countinued to text atsushi pretending he didn't notice them. He didn't even glance at the boys he just replied to atsushis texts hoping they would pretend he wasn't there.

" Takemichi." Mitsuya said with a stern voice making takemichi flinch a little. " Yes...? " Takemichi responded not looking up from his phone.

He was about to send another text when his phone was snatched away. " Mitsuyaaaa!! Give it back!" Takemichi yelled slightly while trying to get his phone from the taller boy.

" Its rude to ignore guests." Mitsuya said calmly, " I know sorry." Takemichi apologized. " Give me my phone back please!" Takemichi basically begged mitsuya.

" Fine." Mitsuya gave back his phone making takemichi reliefed. He sent the message and put his phone away knowing it would be taken away again if he stayed on it any longer.

He looked at the doorway and blushed a little, they were very handsome. Takemichi tried not to make it obvious he was blushing. " Takemichi Hanagaki n- nice to meet you!" Takemichi introduced himself smiling sheepishly, trying to not embarrass himself anymore than he may have when he was basically begging mitsuya to give him his phone back.

" Baji keisuke!" Yelled a boy with black long hair, he had canines making him seem scarier to takemichi yet more attractive. Takemichi pushed back his fear and smiled at the boy.

" Chifuyu Matsuno, nice to meet you takemichi." Said a boy with bleached hair and a undercut. He looked calm and collected makeing takemichi a little nervous. He must be close friends with baji because he smaked him on the head, something takemichi would never dare to
Do in fear he would be six feet under in two seconds.

"Nahoya kawata." Stated a boy with peach colored hair, his hair was fluffy and looked soft. He seemed to have a permanent smile plastered on his face. " Smily for short." He added, takemichi mentally noted that, just encase Nahoya prefered to be called that.

" Souya kawata." Spoke a boy with blue hair in the same style as smiley, but instead of a smile on his face he had a angry expression ' so he and smiley are related. Brothers? No twins.' Takemichi thought looking from smiley to Souya.

" Angry's my nickname." Souya added. Takemichi looked at him and smiley a little more mesmerizing the nicknames. They were both very handsome like the rest, but had a certain charm to them. The others did to but those two stuck out mainly because of their expressions that seemed to never change.

" Hakkai shiba." Said a boy with a buzz cut that was dyed blue, a bit of it was shaved into a swirly design. ' Shiba... as in yuzuha shiba. Thie must be the brother Yamagishi was talking about. ' Takemichi smiled slightly at the thought of his dear friend, the smile soon after disappearing when he remembered yuzuha.

He got nervous and clenched his fists to try not to let his nerves show, " Is there something wrong?" Asked Hakkai, takemichi smiled nervously " n-no not at all, sorry!" Takemichi stammered out. Hakkai nodded in response, relief washed over takemichi as he moved on.

" Manjiro sano! Nice to meet you Takemitchy!" Exitedly yelled a boy who was only a little taller than takemichi, unlike the others who towered over him. He had mid length hair, blonde and his bangs were pulled up. " Call me Mikey!" He added, takemichi was confused, thats a foreigners name. " W-wait my name isn't ' Takemitchy'." Takemichi protested finally remembering that he said his name wrong.

" Whatever Mikey says goes takemitchy." Said a very tall guy, " names Ken Ryuguij, but call me Draken." He added calmly. He had his hair pulled back into a braid, a stray peice lay infront of his face and the sides of his head were shaved and one side had a tattoo of a dragen on it.

Takemichi was ready to go home at this point, " sorry but I have to get going I have to prepare for tomorrow. I-it was nice to meet you though sorry if I bothered you." Takemichi hurriedly said, walking out of the room quickly while waving goodbye to the group of boys.

Sorry for late updates.

Koyukiflowers