Prologue

"Okay, well, let's try this for the first time," a voice said in the darkness, then a flash card drops down from a group of heroes. "This, is the avengers, Remnant mightiest heroes, you got Vitality, or more commonly the Superman, then you have Sub steel the smartest woman alive, Crimson Rose the fastest woman alive, Captain Marvel, The mighty Thor, goddess of thunder, Captain Atlas, Black Panther, Arctic Leopard, the Eternal, and that's pretty much it. For years they were the heroes who saved the day countless times and after stopping multiple universal threats they got to take a break and relax, then that's where my story comes in" a card of a building drops down, and on the side, it says Schnee Corp. "it all started here on a trip, we were going there to look at newer species of Grimm and other scientific things, however, a spider bit me and it just so happen to have enough radiation to give me power and from that day on I've been Spider-Man for two days."

A long beat of silence followed before several other cards were thrown down with the avengers or other heroes dealing with things.

"However when the Avengers, Fantastic four, and solo heroes share the same area code it leaves me with not much to do, I attempt to stop the smaller crimes but they usually come in at one point or another, but let me break everything else down.

XXXX

Several years ago heroes began to pop up around the globe. Each faced off again one villain that appeared alongside them. Throughout the following years, they fought several other villains and locked them up in several different prisons. However, a massive prison break occurred which lead to every hero teaming up together to face them and since then they were known as the avengers.

They had several events, a killer robot created by one of their own, space invaders, enemies from the past, villains created by them in an accident, or cooperate created heroes that were meant to replace the avengers, like Homelander.

Besides the larger threats would appear from time to time, like Kang the conqueror, Thane, Thanos, Galactus, anti-monitor, Darkseid, and apocalypse. Though the day when everything like that slowed down once Thanos and Darkseid invades the world together not as allies but as enemies who did share the goal of revenge and conquest. Both villains were defeated in Thanos's mothership by a massive implosion caused by the use of the infinity gauntlet.

After that, some of the heroes had settled down and kids. Of course, peace didn't come with just two of the largest threats gone. Villains still popped up now and again which the heroes would deal with when they needed to, now however we will take a look at one of the heros' young son and his adventures as a hero.

Welcome to the tale of the Arctic spider.

XXXX

"Okay and with that out of the way, let's begin shall we?"

(Hey. Sorry for the long disappearance but to mark that I'm back beside another community post I decided to make a new story set in the future of a potential idea. So if y'all like this I'll make the past of this that may be sent in another universe, I just wanted to do something Spider-Man related with an OC of mine so I hope y'all enjoy the story.