Fuck-Ups and No Forgiveness 4.

... Next 2 weeks ...

Angel p.o.v.

Life's been better. August is getting better at managing to keep his hands to himself. That "torture room", that hasn't been used in a while. Aubryes been staying with her grandfather, thank jesus. That kid is goofy and drives me nuts! But thats my baby.

August got a job working at Tattoo Marks™ and is bringing home, uh, enough. He doesnt get off after me though. I love Aug, and really hope, this time hes sincere about keeping a job, and most importantly, keeping a wife.
.....

I was sitting on the couch waiting on August to wake up. When I had gotten home he was knocked..

Aubrye was still with my father. I was in the Living Room watching tv and eating popcorn. Today at work was hard. My co-worker Que and I were trying to go over some important stuff. He gave me his number, so we could work it out over the phone.

Very stressful. Anyhow, I was on the couch and then i feel the smooth hands and arms of my babae rap around me. He came around and moved me to where i was sitting on his lap facing him.

He looked at me and all i saw was August, not that person I saw that terrible day.

Just then he kissed me. It got real heated real quick. His hands roamed and eventually found the hem of my shirt taking it off. When he pulled back he admired my body, i just closed my eyes letting the moment last. I opened them, He had his eyes glued on an inking from pen on my upper wrist.

"Angel! What the HELL, More like who the hell is "Que?!"

"Huh" I said. I was mentally trying to figure out how to run without getting caught.

"Please, Baby, don't act stupid." He said calmly. This, actually, is what scared me the most. The calmness. This is how i know it's about to go down.

I was almost crying. I know that this is the straw that broke the camels back. He's been super leanient with all my "fuck-ups". But this right chea. Jeez. Pray for me.

"O-okay, baby, H-he's my co-" gco.

"Angel, Angel, Angel, baby you know ive been trying now" he said holding my waist just alittle bit tighter then before.

Shit...
Might as well go And head for the TR. (Torture Room)™

"Yes baby. I know. I just,-" gco, by him pushing me hard on to the ground.

" U just what Angel, HUH!!" He yelled grabbing me by my sports bra and down the stairs making sure my head hits Every Single One of the stairs. He put me on the bed and got on top of me.

"You must LIKE getting your ass beat and raped. Angel you cant seem to NOT fuck up can you? But," he chuckled " dont worry, ima get some good pussy tonight."

I just laid there looking up thinking about how i was dumb. What is once, is FOREVER. Lets never forget that.

" Gone and layout. You know the drill. Ima get your stuff. Dont move bitch."

What the hell do you think i do as soon as this nigga turns around. RUN BITCH.

I was going like lightning, or so i thought. U felt his hands around my waist. Knowing I was caught gave up and let him slap the shit outta me before tieing me to the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pleaseee. Vote. Comment. Should i delete this book. Maybe. Yes. No. Maybe?? ™. Lol.

~therealist ofthe REAL!!
Love u guys. Sorry ive been m.i.a too. Alot of updating if u want.