3 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤

The door opens and I see mom standing in the door frame. I look back at Camilo but when I turn around I see Angelo ??!

OH yeah he's a shape shifter, this boy is smart.
"I thought that I just saw Angelo sleeping ... in his own room?" My mom says clearly confused.

"Oh well Angelo couldn't sleep you know so uh yeah he's here now, right Angelo." I say and Camilo nods.

Yep and not even 10 seconds later I see Angelo standing behind mom clearly confused too. Yeah this shit happens when you have my beautiful luck, I'm already planning to jump out of the window.

Camilo turns back into himself because we can't really explain this.

" Supriseee " I say trying to make it less awkward.

Camilo smiles awkwardly and opens the window. While he does he breaks the window. Great!
"Sorry miss Alvarez, I'll fix it later." Camilo apologies and jumps out of the window.

When Camilo is gone I turn back to mom and Angelo.

Cough cough . What do I say now.

"Funny way to introduce your boyfriend sis." Angelo jokes.

"What he's not my boyfriend he just needed to uuuhh." I try to come up with a good lie," He just needed to give me back my book because I forgot it at Casita earlier today." I lie

There's a long silence, "well I'm too tired to discuss this now,go to bed kids." My mom says.

I go to bed and close my eyes to slowly fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up with loud noises coming from outside. I decide to walk downstairs and look if anyone is awake, I see mom making breakfast.

"Goodmorning." I say
"Oh you're finally up! Goodmorning." My mom says happily, she seems to be in a good mood.

I take place at the table with Angelo and Lola.
"Goodmorning sleepy head do you have any news on your secret boyfriend?" Angelo says with a teasing tone. Yeah I'm throwing him in the river.

"You have a secret boyfriend?!" Lola asks,
"What. No ofcourse not there was just a small incident yesterday." I explain to her

"Ha sure whatever you want to call it." Angelo says with the fakest laugh ever heard.

"Can you shut up for a moment because I swear I'll throw you in the river." I hiss.

"Hey guys can you not argue for like 5 minutes please, so we can eat breakfast like a normal family." My mom says walking in with our breakfast.

"Yeah whatever." I respond back.

"Hey mom remember what happend yesterday?" Angelo asks mom, I shoot him a death glare.

Mom sighs,"Nouria said she forgot something at Casita, plus you know that they used to be good friends." My mom says.

"Thank you mom." I say with a smile.

"Oh honey after breakfast can you go to the market and get some stuff, I'll write it down on paper for you." My mom tells me.

I finish my food and take the paper she wrote for me." Mom I'll be going now!" I announce.

"Okay honey be careful!" She replies back.
Pfft I'm not a 10 year old kid anymore.

As I make my way to the market I see a boy with curls playing with kids. Oh no no no I can't face him right now.

I begin to walk faster so that he won't notice me,"Nour?" Never mind. I turn around.

"Heeeey Camilo." I say awkwardly.

He chuckles, "Where are you going?" He asks me, "oh I'm going to the market to get some stuff." I tell him.

"Okay let's go~" Camilo invites himself,
"Uhm who said you could come?" I ask him

"I did." He smirks, "Now lets go." Camilo adds.
"I'm not getting rid of you am I?"
"Why would you want to get rid of me?" He asks with a fake sad tone.

"Many reasons." I say.
"And what would they be huh?" He asks with a smirk, I find myself thinking but can't come up with anything.
"See? I'm just awesome." Camilo says.

As we walk I find him staring at me.
"Is there something on my face?" I ask. Moving my hand to my face,
"Have I already told you that you look beautiful today?" He compliments me. I feel my cheeks getting hot, I hope he doesn't notice.
He lets out a small chuckle, yup he definitely noticed.

"Hey why don't you join us for dinner tonight?" Camilo asks me. I look up at him.

"Camilo... are you sure that's a good idea, I don't think you're family is a big fan of my family." I say.

"It's okay they don't hate you, it's more abuela but don't worry about that." He assures me.

"Well alright then I'll be there." I smile at him,
"Oh look where here." Camilo says as we reach the market.

Small time skip because 👍

"So you guys don't steal anymore?" Camilo jokes to annoy me. Hhh here we go again.

" I already told you to stop talking about it." I snarl, he nods. Wow he actually stopped talking about it.

"Do you know something about what Mirabel is doing, did she... tell you anything?" Camilo breaks the silence. What is he talking about?

"No." I answer, " is there something wrong then?" I ask.
"I don't know she's just acting mysterious and stuff." He answers.

"Oh well that could be just Mirabel being Mirabel" I joke and he laughs. Shopping with Camilo is actually fun.

"We have to get one more thing, bread." I tell him and we walk to the bakery.

"Ladies first." Camilo says as he opens the door for me.
"Wow what a gentlemen." I say.

"Wow not even a thank you?" He asks with a fake hurt tone.
"Well thank you for opening the door Camilo." I thank him.

I get bread and we leave the bakery.

"Let's go to my house." Camilo says.
"Wait, maybe it's better if I tell my mom first then I'll come, I don't want her to worry." I say.

"Oh yeah of course, see you later hermosa!" He says and I chuckle.

Author: hey so this was chapter 3, what do y'all think so far and what do you want to happen?