Beginning

Peter Parker

It has been 3 weeks since I moved in my new apartment, lost my friends...well lost everything including my life. I live now alone in a small apartment on my own. I dress in my simple clothes and go out to the coffeeshop where MJ works before going to work.

I go inside the small shop and see MJ sitting there. Looking beautiful as ever may I add. She sees me and smiles, not the smile you give your lover but like the awkward, forced smile. "H-Hey uhm." "Hey the regular one?" I nod, damn it again I couldn't speak. I'm coming here for 3 weeks everyday now. And still couldn't have a proper conversation. "Here you go. Peter right?" "Y-Yes, I'm Peter Parker. And you are Michelle. Right ? I mean that's what your name tag says." Smooth Peter...smooth...not. "Yes, but my friends call me MJ." She smiles. Oh my god it was a genuine one. Okay Peter that is a step closer. "Nice to see you again." She says while I pay. I nod. "Yes, see you tomorrow." I say and wave a bit. She waves back and turns around. I leave the shop and go to my work. Well I sell pictures to a newspaper, The Daily Bugle.

Gwen

Okay this is it I'm at a new apartment. Just signed my contract and I'm moving in. It's not much but it's better then nothing right? I move the couple boxes I could bring. Thanks to my intern at Stark industry I can pay this. I know I moved next door a boy. Okay, I breath deeply in and out. So it looks a lot better now. I should bake something right? To meet the boy next door. "Cookies should be fine or maybe something like more a diner? No that's a bit too much, isn't it? " I ask my dog, Tessa. Not that she can't respond to me but okay. I pet her and she licks my face. Tessa is a small pitbull. I laugh and start cooking. Diner it will be.

It's 6 p.m and I hear someone at the door next door. That should be the boy. I take the plate and put on a sweater over my crop top and leggings. I put on my fluffy Stitch slippers. It's just the boy next door so who cares. I knock 3 times. I hear somethings shuffle and then a lock that turnes. "Hi I...am Gwen. I just moved next to you and wanted to meet you. I made some lasagna and thought why not sharing right?" I smile awkward to the boy who looks familiar, too familiar if you ask me. He smiles and invites me inside. "Hey I'm Peter, Peter Parker." He says and stretches his hand. No, this can't be true. I smile and take his hand and shake it shortly.

"Sit down I would say." He laughs sheepishly. I laugh. "I would love to but my dog is next door and I didn't close the door." I say. He looks at me and nods. "Sure, thanks for dinner and feel free to ask anything when you need help." He says and smiles. "Thank you. you too and it was no bother. Feel free to pass by if you feel lonely." I smile and try to open the door. Shit! It's stuck. He smiles and opens the door. I wave an say a short 'goodnight'. He answers me with a wave and a 'goodnight' back. I go inside and let me fall on my bed. Tessa jumps up and lays beside me. "I don't know Tess. He looks so much like him. But it can't ." I take my phone and look at the picture. I sigh, well it's time to sleep tomorrow is a long day.

"Goodnight Tess." I say and kiss her head. I turn off the light after I pull out my sweater. I lay down under the sheets and fall into a sleep dreaming about him. Maybe it would be different. What if I reached it faster. What if he never liked me back? What if? What if?