Chapter 2

*6 years ago*

"Ouch! That Honkai beast is so fast! it almost hacked off my leg!" Kiana shouted "Oh? you don't feel the Kaslana blood in your blood? alright daddy will protect you.." a man wrapped Kiana's leg.

"Lets pinky promise!" They made a promise..

Kiana woke up looking at her fingers "So your finally awake? Your healing up pretty nicely I think.." A girl sitting on a cross said. Kiana sat up "Where am I, hey brat Im talking to you.." Kiana questioned "Brat!?"

*Click*

Spears came out of the cross as it held Kiana's arm and legs "You need to learn some manners young lady! Im Theresa and Im in charge far east branch of schicksal." Theresa jumped on her bed. 

"Far east of Teyvat? you mean near Mondstad?" Kiana mumbled "You marched straight into honkai without protection! You didn't even try changing your name! Do you really wan't your daddy to find out? Daughter of Siegfred?" Theresa smiled.

"You know the old man!" Kiana shouted "were old freinds just so you know..I even know where he is right now.." Theresa got closer. "Tell me!" Theresa closed her ears "You do have your old man's temper..but then you would die finding him in this condition.." 

Kiana shouted once again "These injuries won't weaken me so let me go!" Theresa covered her ears again "Im not talking about your injuries, Im talking about your combat skills, you'll probably meet your make before your daddy..Think about Mei, she has something lurking inside her, If that thing surfaces again you won't be able to stop it, or another example the fatui and Mondstad? What if they get attacked and you can't do anything?"

Kiana just stared at her "Well I do have a proposal for you!" Theresa smiled "You do!" Theresa got a little bit more closer "and that would be to enroll into st. freya high! Let me mold you into a warrior capable of fighting! The only academy dedicated to training people into warriors! Oh right, your friends Bronya and Mei already agreed!"

Theresa moved back "So Kiana? Care to join your friends?" Kiana smiled "Well, it's hard for me to believe someone who goes bondage on a first date..let me see Mei before I agree.." 

The spears released Kiana "Your words wound me deeply..I even held you when you were a baby!"

'Held me when I was a baby? You look way younger then me..' Kiana thought holding her untied wrist. Kiana changed and walked with Theresa to Himeko's house. 

They opened the door to see a messy room "Even Childe's room looks cleaner then this.." Kiana whined "It's been like this for a while.." A closet opened to reveal a red haired women, Mei and Bronya.." 

"Kiana!" Mei hugged Kiana as Theresa looked to them "Now thats my part of the deal, so will you join?"

"HAH! I was afraid that you would be asking for more! Time for some A-rank Valkryie cosplay!"