1

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ, 12:48 ᴘᴍ 🏙

i woke up in kalebs bed with him still sound asleep

i woke up in kalebs bed with him still sound asleep. kaleb and me are fuck buddies but sometimes he gets a little.. too attached.

i quietly tried to maneuver out of his tight grip around my waist. i slowly moved out of the bed in search for my clothes from the previous night.

"damn you already finna dip" he said leaning up in bed as i turned around

"im sorry kaleb, i gotta get home, i got work tonight. if i can ill come back mk?" i really didnt wanna come back. i needed a break from him so i can try and pay my bills for this month.

he got out of bed still naked walked over to me and said,
"you know you mines rii?" he said lifting up my chin to make eye contact with him.

he's truly delusional, at least he fuck good.

"cmon kaleb, we already talked about this..." i mumbled looking away and at the mirror on the left
of us.

"yea yea, you jus tryna live yo life or whatever and put food in yo fridge." he said rolling his eyes.

i lowkey wasn't ready to start dating again and especially men like kaleb. he was very flip- floppy with me and it pissed me off a lot.

he kissed me and pulled me closer by my waist as i tried to loosen his grip.

"lemme hit again befo you leave ma" he said smirking down at me.

"cmon kaleb i gotta go, ima be late. ill see you tonight or stop by the club." i said rushing off

"aii." he said walking off to the bathroom as i slipped my bra and underwear back on. i scrambled through the covers looking for the rest of my clothes then slipped my uggs on and grabbed my keys.

i put the bottom lock on his door before leaving then closed it and hopped in my white jeep.

i hooked my phone up to the car and scrolled through my my library on apple music. i settled for some lil durk and pulled off.

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐝𝐚𝐲