I can't understand you.

Your pov:

    I'm Y/N Fujioka, (age) years old. My hair is (h/c) and its (h/l), and I am deaf. When I was born I suffered a bit of head damage which caused something in my ears to mess up. Which caused me to be deaf. When I was younger my mom was still alive and she was teaching me sign language, she learned sign language when she found out I was deaf, her and dad both took classes together. I was zoning out before I felt someone grab my shoulder.

I looked over and it was Haruhi, she was lipping something to me but I couldn't read lips. I let out a sigh, not being able to hear it and looks around for a notebook. I always keep one near me so I can understand Haruhi and so Haruhi can understand me.

I get up grabbing the nearest notebook and pen and slides it over to her. She opens to a free page and writes, 'I'm going to the super market would you like to go with me?' Haruhi has never invited me before so a huge smile grew across my face and I nodded.

I stand up and go and get ready, I wear my (f/c) shirt and jeans (or leggings). I watch Haruhi leave and I quickly follow behind her, grabbing my notebook and pen. We soon make it to the grocery market, I watch as Haruhi's lips move as she talks to an employee but they only exchange simple words.. I wonder what they are saying..

We shop for awhile before we pay and I starts to walk a bit ahead, I see a place that has my favorite dessert and I turn around wanting to ask Haruhi if we can go.. but I don't see her anywhere. I freak out a bit because I swear she was just right behind me, 'what if something happened?' Bad thoughts started to come to my head and I walk around looking for her. I get stopped by two men saying something.

One guys hand was on my shoulder and his lips where moving. They look so.. fancy? Handsome? There is many words to describe them. One had blonde hair the other one had black hair and glasses.

I look at them doing my best to read his lips before I quickly grabbed my note book in pen and wrote, 'I can't understand you.' The blonde guy read it and got confused and looked over at the guy with black hair.

The guy with black hair pushed up his glasses and gave what looked like a fake smile and said something to the blonde guy. That's when the blonde guys mouth opened a bit and took the pen and notebook out of my hands.

He was writing for a bit before he handed it back, 'Well hello princess! You look lovely today but I stopped you because you looked lost! May I help you find your way around darling!?' Once he noticed you where done reading it he swept you into his arms pulling him close.

You looked at him and bit confused and nodded. You always hated having to write to people but it's the only way you could communicate with most people.

You wrote down, 'Well I'm not lost but my sister is.. I was shopping with her when I suddenly lost her.' I frowned as he read it, I know Haruhi will be mad, the first time she invites me to the super market with her, we get separated.

The blonde guy nods and looks at you, then at the notebook. 'Do you have a photo of her?' Once I read it I nod and pull out my wallet and show him a picture of her. Yes we may not have the best relationship but I love her dearly, but sadly I can't even tell her that..

The blonde boy gasped and that cause the guy with glasses to look at the photo and smile a bit. I can tell the blonde guy is talking. He quickly grabs the notebook, 'that's my lovely daughter!!' I look at it confused, I made a bit of confused noises which I could tell and I was pretty embarrassed about. But he grabs my hand and starts to walk.

I look at our hands then around when I suddenly see more boys appear. They started to talk to the blonde guy before they looked at me. So lets see..
There is a blonde guy.
There is a guy with black hair and glasses.
There is a tall guy with black hair.
Ontop of the tall guy was a small guy with blonde hair.. that was very adorable.
And there were two orange hair guys that look identical.

I feel very awkward and pull my hand away from the blonde guys. He looks at me and grabs my hand again, grabbing the notebook again. 'I don't want you to get lost darling. Please don't let my hand go.'

I look at it and blush a tiny bit and nod as I look at the floor. I know the people are talking for a bit before I feel two arms slide around my shoulder, I look from side to side and its the orange haired boys. I then look back at the ground again.. I just want to find my sister.

---------------

Sorry if this is bad! I will go through it later and check for any misspellings but I cant at the moment so sorry for any mistakes!