•Run•

‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
        It's a cloudy yet peaceful day for the group of friends. Y/N has just had her morning coffee along with some freshly baked cookies that they had come across a few moments ago.

Tony, as usual, could be heard working on one of his projects. The scarlet witch and Vision are stationed in the living room playing chess. A mighty Thor sits on a well-tended sofa, shoving his face with a strawberry tart while watching his favorite mid-guardian performances. Yelena is accompanying Agent Hill, while munching on some mac and cheese she made successfully without burning the compound down.  

The combination of noises made the surroundings peaceful. No arguing, no bickering about who ate the last donut. Y/n listened and watched as the people who at one point were out to stop her, became her family. The warm feeling was soon interrupted by an ex-Russian assassin, walking in after her long daily training session. Drenched in sweat, the redhead walked out into the kitchen and reached into the refrigerator and grabbed her ice-cold bottle of water. 

A short while after chugging the bottle, Natasha looked over at Y/n who was reaching over once again to the mouth-watering cookies. Halfway to consuming the cookies, Y/n locks eyes with the redhead. Wide-eyed, Y/n closed her mouth, laid her cookie on the table, and asked 

“What?”

This earned a look that could kill. Confusion and a tad terrified, y/n kept their eyes connected with Natasha. A few moments later, in a low voice, Natasha replies with 

“Why are you eating my cookies?” 

Y/n at hearing this knew they had screwed up big time. The ex-assassin locked with a deadly death stare was soon interrupted by her younger sister.

“Oooh y/n, I think it's time you run.” Yelena said with a mouthful of mac and cheese. 

Taking two steps back, they moved as slowly as possible then sprinted toward the stairs with Natasha after them.

“I’m sorry, I didn't know they were yours!!!” they shouted down the hallway.

Everyone was laughing hysterically. Tony burst through the door

“Can you guys please be quiet for once? I can't focus on my work.” As soon as he said that, y/n could be heard once again.  Everyone but Tony started laughing again. A look of disappointment and annoyance formed over Tony's face as he walked back toward his workspace.

A/N
Thank you for reading,
Hey y'all what did you think?
Let me know in the comments plz.
Let me know what you would like to read next :)
-Liz