𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

"Guesssss who's back?!" Bonnie called out as he passed into Gator Golf, a visit that had become a part of his daily routine. "Over here!" a voice called out. Bonnie looked in the direction of the sound and saw his boyfriend, Monty. As a smile started to form on his face, he hopped over to the tall gator, stopping right in front of him. "Well hey there. Was expecting your visit but not this early in the day. Got something on your mind?" Monty asked as he looked at Bonnie. "Nope! Just wanted to see you." The rabbit smiled and leaned up to peck Monty on the corner of his mouth. Monty's face grew warm at his lover's execution of affection towards him. He swiftly turned away. "Well- I- whatever itscooliguess," the gator stammered no matter how hard he fought against himself. Bonnie only smirked up at his gator boy, but then remembered something important.

"Oh, Monty!"

"Yeah?"

     "Remember when I lent you that paper the other day for kids to draw on? I need to get the excess and bring it back to the Alley. Do you mind?" Bonnie inquired. "Go 'head, love. Get as much as you need." Monty encouraged as he watched Bonnie walk away. Monty sighed, very in love with the rabbit, and went back back to looking around his golf course.

     Bonnie swung the metal door open as he quickly located the desk near the back wall. Sitting there, as he expected, was a large stack of unused printer paper. He went over and gathered the left-overs when he spotted a few that were already filled out by some kids. Bonnie wasn't a snooping-type of person, but he did always find joy in looking at the drawings that the kids made for the animatronics. Roxy had freely shown Bonnie her little fan drawings, obviously very proud of the way she presented herself and how children understood that she was the best. It would seem a bit narcissistic at first, but Bonnie believes it's definitely an underlying confidence issue that is being masked over rather poorly.

     Ah, he got distracted! So distracted a few of the papers he was dragging his hands over fell to the floor. He sighed and crouched down to pick up the scattered papers when his eyes settled on a specific one. In the center was a poorly drawn Monty with the words "YOR MY FEVURIT GAYTOR :D" written above it.

     Now, Bonnie understood kids can't spell. He was a kid once, after all. That didn't stop the long snicker that came from his mouth before erupting into helplessly loud laughter. Oh, how he rolled and rolled on the dirty floor until he had to catch his breath. He picked up the drawing and looked at it once again. Despite the hilarity of it, it was very heartwarming for him. Bonnie was aware that Monty was self-conscious about being liked as much as the others were. I mean, could you blame him? There's Freddy and Chica who have been around since the beginning of the name "Fazbear Entertainment", Roxy's """unwavering""" confidence would impress any kids she meets, and Sun works in the daycare. The place of children! Monty thought about these things a lot and Bonnie knew. That's why he gathered more of the pre-filled drawings and headed back out to the gator.

     Monty, despite it not being his job, was re-sorting the golf balls into their separate colors when he felt two arms wrap around his chest. "Bon? What is it?" Monty whispered as he turned around in the bun's hold. Bonnie looked up at him, a sparkle in his eyes.

"Yor my fevurit gaytor," he said softly.

"..."

     "The hell Bonnie? Are you having a stroke? Do I need to call someo-" Monty was silenced by the rabbit as he pecked him on the lips, forehead, nose, cheek, other cheek, and lips again to come back full circle. He let go of Monty and pulled the drawings out of his pockets and said, "I found these kid's drawings but they look like as if you've never looked over them before. Have you?" Bonnie asked softly. Monty looked away momentarily, unsure of how to answer. The silence was growing so loud a ringing started to form in his ears so he just decided to be truthful. "No, I haven't."

Bonnie would've taken this opportunity to ask why, but he looked up at Monty, seeing traces of discomfort in his face, so he refrained. Instead he asked "Why don't we look at some of these together, okay?" Which Monty did want to do.

So that's how they spent their evening; sprawled out on the dirty floor, flipping through fan drawings.

Of course, not even a day later, maintenance would walk into the extra room to find the "Fevurit Gaytor" drawing framed in the center of the wall.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!
𝕛𝕒𝕟. 𝟙𝟟, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙
—————————————
hi guys i really hope this was good enough i have no idea why but i could just not write for a hot second i'll try to make more because i also need to make sure i work on my other two books. thank you so so so so much for the support so far! requests will be accepted some time in the future!
—————————————
𝕤𝕠𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕤:
𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕕𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕖
𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕕𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕖