1 🙄

Heh enjoy 👀😗

Hi my name's y/n I'm an only child and my relationship status is single (Valentine's is coming where's ya boyfriend??💀) i Have had a crush on a my friend j-hope for a while now but he loved someone else🤧 which broke my heart but now I'm single and rethinking my life.

It was a bright sunny day at(just pretend this is a school name😃) my friend hobi and I were walking down the hall(when y/n fell and broke her neck) going to their assigned classes hobi had math class and you had English class so it was the usual. But you could not keep your eyes off of hobi he looked so handsome(ikr 😩😩) anygays I took my unholy eyes off of him and we separated ways.

AFTER BORING ASS CLASSES

You were walking out of your last assigned class for the day when you saw this(ugly ass looking girl talking to my man) girl flirting with hobi but I brushed it off and packed up my books and left without telling hobi a word.

1 NEW NOTIFICATION

Hobi🥺 : Hey y/n where are you?

Y/n the poo 💩 : oh im at home

Hobi🥺 : HUH YOU LEFT WITHOUT TELLING ME???

Y/n the poo 💩: yea sry

Hobi 🥺: that's ok lol well I gtg ttyl y/n

Y/n the poo 💩: alr bubye

END OF TEXT

Y/n layed down on her bed thinking about hobi and planed not to go to school tomorrow that's if your mom lets you of course we all know she won't but it's worth a try.

THIS IS SO FUCKING SHORT SKSKSKSKSKKSS 😭