010 : QUERIDO

***

***

"(Y/N), SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU!"

You heard you Abuela say. You put the comb down as you're finished making yourself look representable.

"The door is open Abuela. Go in!" You say.

The door opened and your Abuela walked in with the guest you eyed them in surprise.

"Camilo here wanted to talk to you. I let him in since we already know their family." She says.

Camilo smiled. "Thank you so much. Don't worry, I would just like to talk to (Y/N) for a little while. We'll get down a bit."

Abuela nodded. "Sure thing. I'll leave you to it." She went out as she closed the door.

Your room was silent when she left. Camilo stood there not moving an inch as he just look at you in complete silence.

You cleared your throat. "I wasn't expecting you here. I thought Mirabel is gonna come here."

After talking with Bruno, they decided to go to Antonio's room to create another vision. They tried to bring you along yet you refused saying you want them to have a family to family talk. After all, it's a family problem. You don't see why you got that far with mendling.

"I'm sorry I couldn't go along with you earlier bonita. But I'm happy you're safe." He said.

You smiled. "Take a seat." You offered as you pat the space on your bed urging him to sit down.

He looks bothered. "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to invade your privacy! Entering your room is enough of intruding." He refused.

You grinned. "Don't go shy on me now Camilo. After all the things you've done for a while." You teased and he scoffed trying to hide his embarrassment.

He awkwardly sat down on your bed. Movements stiff as he tried to be polite which made you laugh.

"Don't laugh at me, bonita." He whined.

He still keeps calling you bonita. Since you're in a good mood you decided to go along. You wouldn't want him to think that he's the only one capable with call signs, right?

"I'm sorry, querido. It's just that you're my source of happiness." You said as you waved your hand in front of you as you stare at him in the eyes.

He paused as he look at you. Just by looking at him you can tell that he's in complete shock because of what he heard.

He leaned forward you as his eyes wide. "What did you just call me, bonita?" He asked.

You shrugged your shoulders. "Camilo?" You teased trying to act like you didn't do anything.

"Say it again bonita." He said yet you refused.

"Why would I? You heard it." You averted your eyes as you try to hold in a laugh as you tease the curly haired male.

Now, you're the one teasing when it's always done by him. A little fun wouldn't hurt right?

Then you felt him touch your chin as he turned your head to make you look at him, he stared at your eyes and you can feel his breath since he's face is only inches away from yours.

"I heard you loud and clear, querida. You can call me querido as much as you like." He said and you felt the heat on your cheeks as you blushed.

You know Camilo noticed that, you saw how he chuckled. Then he looked at your lips, you saw how he gulped as he stare at it longer.

You can feel the distance between you and him get thinner as he slowly close his eyes. You know what he is doing and yet you didn't even move an inch to stop him from it.

You closed your eyes, waiting for his lips to touch yours but it never happened. Something popped between you two that made you open your eyes, you stared at the plant in confusion before looking at Camilo who is blushing right now.

Right, you were about to kiss.

"Where did this come from?" He asked, quite frustrated that it ruined what he's about to do.

You quickly went to the window and so did Camilo. You saw plants all over the road. You can somehow see Mirabel and Isabella at the roof of Casita as they do something.

You looked at Camilo. "I think we need to go there."

He nodded. "Abuela's mad, I'm sure."

***

I'm not good with the romantic scenes so forgive me AHHHHLSKSJAHABLAB