Testing my Limit

Cara Freeman, an animal activist, and the only daughter of the CEO of a billion dollar corporation, and a superhero who can grow to giant size who gained her power after getting exposed to a mysterious rock while on expedition in a remote island in the Pacific. Her first time with this power wasn't easy though as she struggled to control it. Some or her problems includes uncontrolled growth and intense hunger which is only made worse by the fact that she refuses to eat meat.

Fortunately, through meditation techniques she learned from her martial arts training, she eventually gained full control of her powers and has always been curious of testing their full potential. Fighting kaijus, superpowered humans, giant robots, demons, and a girl with the same powers as her, Kelly Haller, Cara eventually became Earth's biggest hero.

Kelly, a college student who after getting exposed to a mysterious rock in a cave, gained the same powers as Cara. Like her, she struggled to control her bloodlust and powers at first until she was defeated by Cara. After her defeat, Cara trained her to control her powers until eventually she too became a hero of Earth. The two bonded over their shared experience of having such abilities, even having a bit of a friendly rivalry with each other until eventually falling in love.

On break from her superhero activities, Cara is spending time relaxing on her private island and taking care of the animals living on it. Looking at the beautiful blue sky, having always been curious about the limits of her powers, she decided to finally try to push herself even further beyond.

"I wonder just how big my maximum size is, perhaps I can finally test it out while I'm on break" she thought.

She began to swim far away from her island to find a big enough space in the ocean. "Ok this might be far enough, time to grow" said Cara.

Taking a deep breath, she begins to grow and grow until her feet is able to touch the ocean floor and her head is above the clouds. Surprised and amused at how easy she was able to grow that big, "That was easy, let's go even bigger" she thought as she began to grow even further.

She has grown so big that the crew of ships traveling the ocean and residents of islands miles away are able to see her.

"Look how big she is and she's still growing" a ship worker told his crewmate as they look at the horizon. "I sure hope we don't crash into her" he replied.

With her upper body now outside the Earth's atmosphere, Cara panicked at first until she realized her body had adapted to the harsh environment of space. Down below, her continent sized shadow shrouds over the islands close enough to her

"I must be dreaming, how is this is even possible?" she thought to herself as she takes in how gargantuan she has becomes and after noticing the ISS float by her eyes.

"Jesus Christ does she even have a limit?" an astronaut inside said, stunned at seeing the gigantic woman make the entire space station look tiny.

After regaining composure, she began drifting in space and decided to grow even bigger than Earth itself. "This was easy, I think I can easily grow even bigger" she thought to herself.

Back on Earth the people looked at the sky to see Cara smiling at them as her entire body covers the sky. "Is that bitch playing god again?" one man said while people took pictures of the sky.

Cara continues on growing until she finally outgrew the sun itself and with her body adapting, she's unaffected by the sun's radiation and heat.

"Oh my, I didn't know being this close to sun can be so relaxing" she thought as she basks in the sun's heat. Thinking this size is enough for now, Cara looked in awe at the solar system and its majesty.

 Thinking this size is enough for now, Cara looked in awe at the solar system and its majesty

"I might actually be the first human to see such view, this is incredible. Alright time to go back now, find Earth and shrink towards it. You can do this Cara, it's just like landing a plane." she thought to herself.

Cara having kept an eye where Earth is began shrinking back, hoping to land close to her island. Upon getting back to her island, she saw her girlfriend, Kelly, has just arrived, who just got back from fighting a kaiju that attacked Hawaii.

"Hey beautiful, that was very impressive growing that big." Kelly told Cara.

"You should see the view from out there in space, it's so beautiful" Cara replied.

"You know, I can definitely grow bigger than that. We should play a game, let's see who can grow the biggest. The winner gets to choose wherever the next the date will be while the loser pays for it." Kelly replied, very excited to try to test out her own limit.

"Well this will be an easy game for me then. Just give me an hour to rest." Cara said.

"Oh I can't wait to explore space!" Kelly exclaimed.

"Me too girl, I'm definitely curious to see all those worlds out there among the stars" Cara replied.