Chapter Five: A quick reminder

This book will still be updating slowly. Writer's block is not helping me at all.

__________________

Tommy was of course, still holding his urge to shout at jack. Well, he was holding back the urge to shout at all of them...

This is the only chance he gets to actually escape from everything that had hurt him not only physically, also emotionally and mentally.

So why would he accept one of the people who literally tried to kill him? Well he DID accept techno. So he had no choice.

"Well since your friends are here and you seem to be nice enough, I'll let both you and that fish lady stay here!"
Avianinnit said.

Thank you Avianinnit!
Niki thanks the young boy and reassures him that she herself will follow the rules.

We will make sure to not break anything, Avianinnit.
Jack says in a calm manner.

--------------------

Tommy was now far away from them and he relaxes.

It was a good thing for him that he makes himself very convincing personas though.

Tommy sits down on the grass and look at his side, finding a glaze lily beside him. He picks the flower and observes it in detail. He was amazed to see one, and the moonlight made it look even better.

As he was holding the flower, a shadow appeared behind the boy, covering his form.

Tommy looks up to his mentor. A woman, who has red hair, but a darker shade. She had red ruby eyes and had a scar across her cheek. Her expression was a blank one, more over a bit irritated expression.

Sup.
Tommy says plainly to her.

The woman then smacks the back of his head, causing to let go of the glaze lily and put both of his hands to the spot where she smacked him.

WHY'D YOU THAT?!? I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING.........yet.
He yells at her while whispering the last part.

You got me in a lot of trouble for one of you're careless actions, you know.
She says to him as Tommy stands up and stretching his wings.

And what was the action I 'supposedly' did to get you in trouble?
He mocks her tone while playfully glaring at her.

You're main mission here in this world was just to watch overt that green hoodie psychopath and make sure he doesn't break rules from the celestia. You let him use the revival book, Which I told you that isn't allowed. I allowed you to go in this world as you requested and only said to follow the mission but you didn't.
She lectures him.

What was I suppose to do?!?! If try to kill there, Sam will be very much be suspicious of he of how I killed him!
Tommy says back at her.

I gave you permission to erase memories remember?
The woman replies as she took out a sugary snack and starts to take a bite of it.

Or did you forgot?
She said while chewing her snack while lightly knocking his head like a door.

Stop it! And maybe I did... So what?
Tommy says back at her as he swats her hand away from his poor head.

Well, you were the one who got tired in the end so, guess you are right.
She shrugs as she finishes her snack before changing her posture and expression to a serious one.

Remember Tommy, the final phase of the rebillion against that corrupt deity who call themselves "The celestia".
She said as she smoke started to appear around her.

I know.... But....
Tommy hesitated for a short while.

The woman's face softens as she pats him in the head. While she puts on a small, soft smile at the young boy.

Don't worry, we will win....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Even if it means giving up my life
for the sake of the multiverse.

______________________________

How was that readers? Good?
If you think there weird thing said in the story dialogue, don't worry!

It's part of the lore of course!
See ya next chapter!