BOREDOM

N: Okay, we've worked out what now?

S: To play truth or dare

EVERYONE: Come on

Jk: Okay come on I'll be the first. Sunghoon truth or dare?

Sh: True.

Jk: Have you ever had your first time?

Sh: That? NO NEVER! It's still a little disgusting

Jk: Okay

Sh: Now me. Niki truth or dare?

N: Dare

Sh: Dare you say huh ....

Me, Jw and Jk: R.I.P Nishimura Riki

N: Why?

Sh: You'll see ... This is how, you have to lift the hardest person here, and then me with her.

N: Okay come on. Who is the hardest here

Jk: Me

N: Okay Sunghoon, get ready to be like that, without being to sick ... You sit in Jake's lap.

Sh: .....

EVERYONE: GOOD LUCK NIKI !!!!

N: Thank you. Jake ready?

Jk: Yes

And so Niki picked up Jake, and then Sunghoon sat down with him.

EVERYONE: HOW !!! ????

N: The three-day gym paid off

H: From now on I go to the gym three times a day.

And so we played until we said we were going to sleep. We all took a shower and put on our pajamas and talked a little more and finally went to sleep. Hee was with me in the room and sleeping. I couldn't stop looking at him and his beautiful face. I stroked his head and smiled. Then he suddenly grabbed my arms and literally turned to be on top of me.

H: Are you in the mood for a little... Playing...

As soon as he said that, I felt sparks coming from his and my body. I wanted him more than ever, but one part of me told me no, but the other ... I just have to. Now, in a situation like this, I needed to calm down, come to my senses and realize that I shouldn't. Then I remembered that there was no place for that now, so I could only do everything or nothing.

Me: Yes daddy ...

________________________________________

Sometimes I want to be YN. Am I only...