🌟little vampire//kol mikealson💦

Tw⚠️  fluff, smut -not too major
This is going to be long

Y/n Salvatore was the younger sister of Damon but older than Stefan .  She was turned by Katherine in 1864 after she was shot . Katherine and y/n were always close despite Katherine's bitchyness . Which brings us to today.  The day of the founders festival 2014 , when y/n returned to mystic falls.

My own au: the mikealson family are nice , Stefan and Katherine never die , Katherine is slightly nice.

Y/n walks up to the door of the Salvatore  house . Voices heard from the inside. One in particular . Katherine.

Y/n knocks on the door and takes a sigh . A girl answers the door . Blonde , pretty and wearing a red dress. " Hi can I help you" the girl asks . " I'm here to see Stefan and Damon " y/n replys.

The girls eyes grow and she smiles  . She mouths the words ' your y/n' . You nod in return . She invites you in .
" Oh boys, there's someone here for you"  .

You both walk into the parlor . Everybody's faces filled with confusion . " Who's this " another person asks . " Y/n" Damon says .
His face filled with lots of emotion.

" It's me" . Damon sprints over and picks you up hugging you.  You hug for a while . " Who is she" a girl who looks like Katherine asks .  " That's y/n Salvatore" the blonde girl says . You and Damon pull apart . Stefan walks over and hugs you.  " I missed you" Stefan says.  Katherine runs over to you and hugs you without warning.

After the hug. " Someone please  explain" Klaus says . " I'm y/n Salvatore , or y/n rose Salvatore , whatever . Katherine is my best friend and these two idiots are my brother's " you say with a grin . " I'm Klaus mikealson , heard of me" you don't wait another second and knee him in the stomach . He grunts.  " That's for hunting my friend for 500 years" .
" I like her , can she stay" a cute boy says .  You look at him.  Starstruck by his looks.  " I'm kol mikealson " he says . " I-its nice to m-meet you" you stutter. 

" Nice to meet you y/n" he kisses your hand . You stair at eachother before Damon pulls you away.  " Not happening " he says . " So wait , your sisters to them but yet your best friends with the person that ruined they're life" Rebekah says . " Rebekah  , she's the reason Katherine came to mystic falls in the first place" Stefan states. " How'd she do that , her  looks better be a reason " bonnie says .

" Actually , y/n and Katherine met at a girls gun rally in 1856 , been friends since , y/n got shot by our father in 1864 because she wouldn't tell him where we were , Katherine saved her life by turning her" Damon explains .
" Ok I'm bored now , anybody wanna go out with me"  . " How about we have a little party hear , drinks , games , a little fun hey" Katherine says . " Good idea " you say .

You all mess around singing and dancing . After a while you all sit down and play games.
" Ok let's play truth or truth , you can't lie ,if you lie you drink" you say .
" Ok fair enough ,ill go first . Bonnie would you ever date a girl" Elena asks . " Yes 100% , there's a girl in this room that I wouldn't mind dating" . " Ooo tell us more " Damon says . "Hm ok , she's over 100 years old . She has the prettiest eyes ever and she is a mikealson" bonnie says . Rebekah blushes and looks down. " Ok you ask someone now" you say.  " Kol, would you ever sleep with y/n " Bonnie asks . " Oh yeah definitely, but not because she's hot but because I like her and she seems nice" kol says.  You get butterflies.  " I think I'm gonna head off to bed , bonnie come with me for a sec" you say.  You and bonnie go to your room.  " Can you put a sound blocker on my room please " you ask.

Once bonnie did the spell . " Also you need to make a move on Rebekah , you two would be cute" . She smiles and leaves. You change into something comfy  . Your door opens and kol walks in. "Uh hi?" You say confused. Kol closes the door and walks over to you. " Kol what are .." he cuts you off by kissing you.

Once you pull apart he looks down at you. " Sorry" kol says but you cut him off by kissing him again . He moves his arms round your waist and moves closer to you . Once you pull apart you lean your heads against eachother . " I can't wait to get to know you " you say smiling at him . " You don't need to get to know me , you've already got me" .

You both lay down on the bed and cuddle till you fall asleep