"He has nice thighs...." Sakuatsu coffee shop au

A/N: pure fluff-  <3

Atsumu looked up as he heard the doorbell jingle. "Ah, there's pretty boy again~" He said as the familiar curly black haired male walked up to the counter. He was a usual guest at the café, so Atsumu recognized him immediately. "Hey there, can I get your-" He was cut off sharply by the attractive male standing in front of him. "-No, for the last time, you can't have my number." Atsumu raised an eyebrow. "Oh~? I was just gonna ask if I could take yer order but that works too Omi~" Sakusa huffed, blushing. "Just give me my usual you asshole." Atsumu sighed dramatically. "Fine, fine, as you wish~... Oi! Samu get yer ass to work!! I need a large espresso with 2 pumps of cream!" He heard a faint "Whatever.." from the other Barista. He smiled then at the black headed male. "One day yer gonna give in and text me, ya know?" "...That won't happen." "Whatever ya need to tell yerself, sweetheart." Sakusa sighed and went to the corner of the café, his usual spot. Atsumu got his coffee, and wrote a note on it like usual: "Hey Omi! I know you say you won't but like... yer really attractive so here's my number. Call or text me!!" He sighed. "I swear I'll get ya to stop being so stubborn one day Omi.." 

                    .....................................................................

                                                       [Later that day] 

........Sakusa may or may not have kept that cup with Atsumu's number on it. He also may or may not have typed in his number into his own phone, and saved the contact. The thing is- he had come out to his sister earlier that day. He is gay. He- well he thought that of all people in his family, at least she'd be accepting of it- but it turns out he was wrong- she blew up at him for it. Called him a fag. He just thought... maybe since the blonde haired barista that worked at the shop was always flirting with him, that maybe he could be gay too and help him- and no. It's definitely not just an excuse to text him because he's extremely attractive and hot and has great thighs.  ...Mostly. Okay so maybe kinda it was-

                           ......................................................................

Unknown: hi-

Unknown: hi- ... it's me- Kiyoomi-

Atsumu Miya: OHMYGOD MY LOVE HAS FINALLY DONE IT!!

Omi-Omi: ...shut the fuck up.

                                                                               Atsumu Miya: You're so mean to me Omi babe!