Part 1

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════
Slight Nsfw warning

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════

┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Sanzu was fucking your face not caring about your wines or you scratching his leg like a wild animal. You could barely breathe. He had a handful of your hair as he was forcing you to suck all of him. Let's rewind to how you got into this situation in the first place, shall we? It was about 20 minutes before you were forced to get on your knees. You were talking to Ran something only the two of you know. Of course, Ran being who he was flirting a little but you didn't consider it flirting. Sanzu was watching the both of you talk from afar being the overprotective boyfriend that you loved so much. After a while he started to get annoyed with how much ran was flirting with you and it was pissing him off. And when I tell you Sanzu being jealous was not a good thing. The only way he would be satisfied is if you were passed out on your and his bed not being able to take any more of him inside of you. Ran knew exactly what he was doing flirting with you in front of your boyfriend like it was nothing. He knew exactly where he was standing so he decided to give him a little glare which made Sanzu even more pissed. Sanzu walked towards you and picked you up, throwing you over his shoulder like he does the dead bodies Mikey orders him to bury at the cemetery. -where are we going- You tried talking to him to see where he was taking you but he didn't answer. When he got to your shared room he told you to get on your knees and suck him off. Saying 'no' was out of the question, he wasn't asking you to do it he was giving you an order that you had to obey. Pack to the present. Yeah, you were choking and he was about to shoot a load right into your mouth. Sall groans and moans could be heard from the man above you. You looked up to see his face, a face that you knew oh too well. You knew he was near his climax so you decided to speed up that process. You started sucking him off as you meant it the quicker he released everything inside your mouth the faster he would pull out and let you breathe.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Bye bye🏃‍♀️