Part 3

Yamagishi waved his hand in front of your face -Hey you ok you're spacing out- -yeah im ok sorry Yama also I have a question- -mmm?- Yama looked at you with a confused face wondering what it is that you wanted to ask him. -Well it's a simple question who is our caption and who is and who is the Vice-Captain of the 5th Division- You looked at him with a serious facial expression. -Well our caption is Manjiro Sano aka Mikey and the Vice-Captain of the 5th Division is Haruchiyo Sanzu but his real name is Haruchiyo Akashi- Yamagishi put his index finger over his lips in a shushing gesture - But don't tell anyone I told you about his real name k it'll be our little secret- You nodded in response a little shocked that they're real and not just people who you made up in your head (so I can meet them again I wonder if they'll be the same as they were in my "dream" they might have killed a lot of people but they were entertaining and sanzu was everything to me, after all, he did save me that day) Yamagishi got up from his chair and walked to the door -Welp im gonna head out now you should rest more k talk to you later Y/N- -Ok see you later Yama- You flashed a smile before he left.

Now it's just you in your room remembering things little by little but for some reason, the only thing you could think about is the day sanzu saved you from almost getting killed.

-Trying to buy painkillers at 10 pm is not a good thing damn if it wasn't for him I probably would've died- You sighed and layed down in your bed dreaming about the laughs the yelling the fighting and everything else you thought you had with sanzu. Everything was coming back to you it was like you were having flashbacks but there were questions that always played in your mind like a broken record. -Did it really happen did any of this really happen or is it just me dreaming about him.- These are questions that would possibly never be answered but they're questions you so desperately wanted an answer for.

A/n: Do you think y/n will be able to see sanzu again if so how do you think it will go there are many questions y/n has that has not yet been answered