introduction

"   it's  not  a  real  thing  !  "

constance van dort  ,  hydras princess  ,  one of their most successful projects since the dawn on their existence   .   constance was raised by the demons in charge  ,  naturally earning her title of  '  the demon  '  .  black feathery wings and twisted horns protruding from her skull  ,  pointed cheek bones pressing out of paper white skin  ,  natural red coloured lips shaped like a heart she desperately craved to have  . 

her snake like eyes  ,  both coloured differently   ,  sunken into her head  ,  shaped like almonds and framed by long black lashes  .  her beauty was unimaginable  ,  so was her frame of mind  ,  a psychopath to some  ,  a gift from the devil to others  .  she was a god  .  designed to bring the nazis and germany to victory   ,  but only managing to find herself under ice with the star spangled man himself  . 

hydra later moved on  ,  with the winter soldier no less  ,  a man out of time himself  .  assassinating everyone left  ,  right and centre  .  presidents  ,  kings  ,  leaders  ,  scientists and their wives  .  all submitted to the fate of a gun  .  frozen when not needed and brought back when a mission is needed to be carried out   .  

while she may have been under ice  ,  she who controls the elements  ,  controls life itself  .  rising from the ice in 2011  .  70 years later  .  the queen was ready to take her rightful seat on the pedestal hydra once sat her on  . 

! DISCLAIMER !

i only own constance , the rest of the characters belong to marvel & disney !!

hi  !  welcome to androids  ,  aliens and wizards  !  i've been having an idea like this for a while and would appreciate if you showed that you liked this story aha  .  believe me the plot is more in depth  ,  i just thought this was a good explanation and starting point  .  anyways  ,  enjoy  !

-  nick