Science class with Izzy & Izzy in general

01/12/22

Today was kinda fun in science. We took a test, then the rest of the time Izzy and I were doing classwork together. We were listening to music (as bros do). We listened to multiple songs. As we were listening to music I saw it. One of the homophobic boys picked up the other and slung him over his shoulder. Next thing I know he sat the one he picked up on one of the science counters! I was astonished so ofcourse I told Izzy. Then Izzy said, "They're homophobic boys. What did you expect them to do, be straight?" "That's going in the quote book!" I said mid laugh. So as I said I would, I put that quote in the "Quotes" section of one of the discord servers I'm in. We continued to listen to fnaf songs and dance. We obviously weren't doing our work but I honestly don't think the teacher cared. Class ended at 3:05 P.m. Central Time. As I'm finishing this entry it is 3:19 p.m. I'll probs keep this updated.

02/27/2022

I forgot to keep this chapter updated, but I don't have science anymore soooooooo yee. This is the last entry for this section for now. Love y'all <3

11/10/2022
So this happened a couple weeks ago, but I brought Izzy to meet my grandma! Things went really well! And everyone was surprised cause my grandma's dog barely barked at Izzy!