Oh No-

**TRIGGER WARNING SELF HARM**

**THE NEXT DAY**

**JESSIE POV**

Quick A/N: This is bold because some people might not like the Wilbur being suicidal bit

I had just woken up to being in Wilburs arms, He was already awake but just holding me close to him.

Wilbur looked like he had been crying so I looked up at him

"I'm sorry I'm such a mistake" Wilbur said quietly finally opening up to me. I reassured him that he wasn't a mistake and I hoped it'd make him feel a bit better.

he eventually smiled and wiped the tears off his face.

**WILBUR POV**

I kept pulling my sleeves down to make sure Jessie couldn't see but eventually, Jessie realized and asked me in a very polite way to show them my wrists and I couldn't stop myself so I pull up my sleeves and it revealed a ton of fresh cuts..

Jessie made eye contact with me and a tear ran down their cheek. I've never felt like this big of a disappointment in my life I didn't meat to make Jessie feel sad or upset. I was expecting Jessie to be mad but instead the just hugged me and held me close to them.

They made me feel sad and it was very nice.

Jessie whispered into my ear "I know what you're going through and it's all gonna be okay I'm gonna help you through it I promise" The sound of their soft voice calmed me down and I eventually melted into the hug and became a sobbing mess.

I couldn't help but cry, I know for a fact that Jessie doesn't want me  to be hurt but I couldn't stop myself. It was just to hard for me to hold it all back. I hope that Jessie isn't disappointed but they seem to be understanding so I think it's gonna be okay.

Jessie kept hugging me and holding me close I love it so much. They made me feel so happy and like I could be myself.

**VERY SHORT TOMMY POV**
I had gone to my room and taken around a 3 hour nap

Then I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep so I decided to stream some bedwars with Phil,George,Tubbo and Ranboo

**A FEW HOURS LATER**

*JESSIE POV**
I was cooking some spaghetti tacos -I carly reference- because I've never had them before and I grew up on all of those old nickelodeon shows.

I saw Wilbur sitting down looking at some dark brown piece of wood.

Wilbur looked up at me giggling and placed his hand on the wood "EHM Home home" Wilbur said while bursting out laughing.

I had no clue what he meant then I remembered his reddit video that I had watched last night and began laughing.

"Yes Wilbur, Home Home" I said holding back laughs.

Wilbur laughed more and propped up the sign that said Home sweet Home on the wall.

I smiled and continued cooking the food.

"TOMMYYY STOP STREAMING JESSIE MADE FOOOOOD" Wilbur yelled out of nowhere

"NO! I'M ABOUT TO WIN JUST PUT SOME IN THE MICROWAVE FOR ME" Tommy darted back so I prepared a plate for Tommy and set it in the Microwave

Wilbur and I sat down and started to eat our tacos.

To my suprise the tacos were quite good.

Wilbur took a bite then his face lit up "New Favorite food" He said with a huge smile on his face. I giggled and nodded agreeing with him. The food actually was quite yummy and I enjoyed it a ton!

Eating with Wilbur was nice I felt comfortable and actually wanted to eat without throwing it up, Wilbur made me actually feel quite happy and I love it.

After about 20 minutes of silent eating Wilbur and I finished and he held my hand and looked at me.

Wilbur stood up and walked around the table and kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for making food then him and I went and sat in the living room and turned on the tv.

A random horror film was on and it actually seemed kinda scary.

There was a terrifying part and Wilbur practically jumped into my lap and I practically died of cuteness.

I wrapped my arms around Wilbur and he awkwardly got off Jessie's lap and kinda looked at them and they smiled.

The two finished the Movie.

**WILBUR POV**

I looked over and to my suprise Jessie was cuddled up to my shoulder and dead asleep.

I smiled and picked up Jessie carefully making sure not to hurt them or make them wake up.

I carried Jessie up to their room and laid next to them, they kinda cuddled into my arms and peacefully stayed asleep.

A/N: Sorry for the long gap I got covid and was really really sick but dw I'll be sure to catch up on all of my posting and get back to doing it a few times a day also sorry about how short this chapter is but I only have 5 minutes left of 4th hour. If you haven't already go eat and drink something and have an amazing day, XoXo Jessie.

Word Count: 869